What is your main job?

REB_FX

Trader
Feb 8, 2019
I aim to trade full time, but this will take time to achieve.
I work part time as a child protection officer and part time trading now

walpants

Trader
Feb 10, 2019
I take this job as part time. There are many people who are taking Forex as their primary job. How about you? Do you take Forex as your main job or not?
i would love for forex to be my main job but i know i am not ready for that yet, i need the stability of my part time job in retail, maybe one day i will be consistent and confident enough to make the move

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I am a student basically but a part term trader. What I simply love about forex market is: I can enjoy the liquidity and flexibility here. I can trade any time, even after my regular classes as several market sessions are available here. And it is the financial market that is actually working on 24 hours basis. However, forex does not possess any restriction so I have the freedom to work with micro trading account here.

Interesting; how many hours you spend here (on average) as a part timer? Do you have any particular session for trading?

Baazex

Trader
Oct 28, 2019
Forex trading provides such financial freedom no other business can give Trading is a serious business once you master on trading you can make it a full time job for living

pippin

Trader
Jul 16, 2019
My main job is office job but I do my best to make trading my main occupation, though it's difficult because of unstable success which requires having some off-trading income.

torry9

Jan 6, 2020
I do trading on a part time basis,when i get some time off my work. I would say its very interesting butt can be risky too at the same time. So we must be careful about the risks inherent before we get into it.

finnik

Trader
Apr 24, 2020
Romania
I take this job as part time. There are many people who are taking Forex as their primary job. How about you? Do you take Forex as your main job or not?
Part time here too. I do freelance graphics design and programming.
But maybe one day with enough capital and consistency, i can be able to enter into it full time.

Andromathis

Trader
Apr 15, 2020
There is the main work in the trading sector, I try to allocate as much time as possible for forex trading as much as possible.

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Forex is a 24x7 available platform traders can do part-time as well as full-time trading also. The time given depends on the interest you have for forex and how much you are able to earn from the market.

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I like all that I have read in this post. It shows that anyone can be a trader, it does not matter what is your main occupation. There I see beauty of forex. Would you agree on that? Btw, I have an office job.

Variss

Active Trader
Sep 14, 2015
Jmasounjajmaso, I appreciate your opinion. You are right when you say that forex is very risky. But, there are people who are professional traders and trade for living. This might be the case only when somebody has many years of experience on this market. It is certainly not for beginners.