What is your main job?

SweetPrincess

Trader
May 9, 2017
I take this job as part time. There are many people who are taking Forex as their primary job. How about you? Do you take Forex as your main job or not?

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

Michelle Yeoh

Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I also started my trading profession as a part time trader; but now I am using this financial market as my main profession! I seem, a decent monthly return is very essential for the full time traders; yes Forex trading is challenging profession, but I am confident enough!

• 👍
Reactions: Johnson1234 and Zalea

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Well, I seem Forex trading profession is the most flexible profession! This is way, I am here as a full time trader! Even, I spent more than 10 hours in a day when I was learning Forex business! Yes, I get enough financial freedom here, so no need any additional supports from others profession.

• 👍

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
I think forex should be started in the part time while doing primary jobs. This is because we need to have money in order to earn money from forex trading so earn money from primary jobs and invest it in forex to earn good returns. Once we get veteran in forex trading than we can think of switching to it as full time business.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea and Leo Wilson

Banni

Trader
Apr 20, 2017
I have a job in the area of medicine and finances. But right now forex is more attractive to me in terms of perspective.

ashouq

Active Trader
Feb 21, 2017
Medicine and finances both are two different sides however welcome to the world of forex, i hope you will be able to make good returns once you get hands on it. Good luck!

alandeserts45

Sep 14, 2017
People do take forex trading as a full-time job but for me, trading is a hobby. I enjoy trading but that doesn’t mean I want to lose my money, in fact, I take it as a challenging profession and you need to back yourself with an enough amount of money as nothing can be predicted in forex trading.

Hafizmd

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Kuala Lumpur
I was a real estate agent before started trading forex but then I decided to dedicate my time to trading, as it always was my hobby. now i'm a trader and write blog about my experience, strategies, etc. I also think about participating in seminars, but don't know if I'm experienced enough to teach people legally

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
I am a freelancer and therefore I manage to devote a lot of time to training in forex and investments

Lesiro

Trader
Mar 4, 2018
For most of the people, it is a part time profession. But unfortunately, trading on part time basis leads to some lost opportunities to profit and more importantly, lost opportunity to save yourself from heavy losses. As a result, percent of losers among part time traders would be higher than percent of losers for full timers.

JohnyIve

Trader
Feb 11, 2018
And now I'm gaming developer and seo copywriter but time to time i still trade with Amarkets to multiply my deposit. Of course i'm not a pro trader but nevertheless I try and everytime i trade i learn smth new.

Gerrard1

Trader
Dec 15, 2017
I'm a web-deveoper and forex trader. I had a big break in the trade and I did not trade for a long time after a big loss. But now I want to be in the market again.

Deara11

Trader
Apr 12, 2019
My main job is software programmer for several companies and something like SEO as well in the times of the day I am not doing anything else. Are you with me here ? I hope you do understand. I would love to have Forex full -time but not now not yet.

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
I am a student basically but a part term trader. What I simply love about forex market is: I can enjoy the liquidity and flexibility here. I can trade any time, even after my regular classes as several market sessions are available here. And it is the financial market that is actually working on 24 hours basis. However, forex does not possess any restriction so I have the freedom to work with micro trading account here.

• 👍