What Forex Broker is the best to trade?

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the brokers list, each trader prefers to trade with a select few broker/s, depending on what they need - so given that, you need to sort out the broker list as per your requirements. Personally I use Trader's Way, Alpari and FXCM others use more or less depending on whether the broker's platform provides them with what they need.
So would suggest you try sorting through the list of brokers and select one/many..

Philip

Trader
Jan 8, 2013
You can find various Forex brokers on internet. You can also take advice from experienced Forex trader. Alpari, FXCM and eToro are good Forex broker.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
you can always check review site, and see if there are any issues with any broker of your choice, almost all brokers have issues but the main focus in lookin for a good broker is what they do about their issues, there is no perfect broker if you ask me, i visit forexpeacearmy forums to check out if there is any news about any broker :D

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
On the review sites, kind of find it funny that each time a broker gets caught and is fined, the more positive reviews get posted..does make you do a rethink on the whole review site..

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
On the review sites, kind of find it funny that each time a broker gets caught and is fined, the more positive reviews get posted..does make you do a rethink on the whole review site..

Yes, I know what you mean. I always tells traders to give the broker they wish a try and see for themselves.

abir_r2r

Banned
Jan 22, 2013
Dhaka
It's not much of a secret that I endorse Oanda as a forex broker. I've been with them since I started trading and while I've tried other brokers, I have always come to the conclusion that Oanda has the best set up for retail forex trading.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Forget the terms and conditions. One of the brokers, had this long list of terms, conditions and the whole small print and in the end, got fined for trying to trip trades..
The sad truth, no amount of regulation is going to keep the sticky fingers out of our candy.
But the good news, for every scam broker, there are a lot of good ones, usually 75% of the registered brokers are good, it's the other 25% that suck big time (not based on specs but on a review of gen complaints)

triplet

Active Trader
Oct 7, 2014
I use profiforex. Ever since i open an account with them i can say they are reliable. They offer different payment method including bitcoin which i use in my deposit and withdrawals it is easy and very fast.

john trader

Mar 4, 2015
yeah brokers!!! its very important to find the optimum one to trade with, and hell yeah it would be awesome if provides the perfect platform :) things to check for the brokers to choose from is the platform, spreads, if they allow auto trading and for sure there should be no HIDDEN FEES

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
yeah brokers!!! its very important to find the optimum one to trade with, and hell yeah it would be awesome if provides the perfect platform :) things to check for the brokers to choose from is the platform, spreads, if they allow auto trading and for sure there should be no HIDDEN FEES

I don't know what the perfect platform is, I still use mt4 ever since. never use any other platform yet. been use for many trading purpose so far and works well both manual and automatic one. and for spread comparison I go with myfxbook page, they also provide deep data feed of any currency. and for ECN account spread are not the only thing to consider, our initial fee are also come from commission, and I've got 3,8$ round turn for each 1 lot transaction with Tickmill ECN account type. and sure they allow any kind of trading type, no restriction upon scalping as well as autotrade are fully functional.

Fischer

Confirmed IronFX Representative
Apr 9, 2015
I have chosen Ironfx as my broker because it is well regulated, offers good spreads, great customer support anytime and keeps me updated for all the news through my account manager.

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
I have tried several brokers, and I think Fresh has one of the best conditions for trading. Terminal always works well. There is a good range of accounts with different contracts, you can open severalaccounts at once. There is no minimum deposit – you can start even with 10 dollars. Order execution is fast. Withdrawal is fast too, and any amount and method: card, electronic payment, wire transfer…

chief

Confirmed Tickmill Representative
Oct 27, 2014
we concentrate on learning more about the market instead of fighting for the right price of each trade in which we want to pull the trigger. Instead, know that each trade will be handled efficiently and cost-effectively. we have to decide what moves to make. And that is where these ECN brokers type would give more advantage as well. another additional margin would be good for account safety, got 15% margin at my tickmill ECN account as extra insurance added into stop out calculation. I used to with several broker bonus offering, but it's rarely to found the one who put the bonus as extra margin calculation.

markiva

Confirmed ProfiForex Representative
May 9, 2015
I am using profiforex . They offer multiple withdrawal options that you can choose from and among them I use bitcoin where I deposit and withdraw without commission. I trade on the mt4 platform.

koyl

Trader
May 25, 2015
I am using fxcm and profiforex. They offer good trading condition with no hidden charges . They also have varieties of withdrawal and deposit system that are safe without the trader having problem.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
it would be nice when traders spesify what actually they are looking for in a broker? certain conditions maybe? when a trader says BEST thats a vast description, and in my opinion there is no best in forex.