What Forex Broker is the best to trade?

Maria08

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
some brokers do have a different mechanism in terms of interest rates they offer. depending on where their broker, and many brokers that offer quite a bit of interest, but can not be trusted. I encourage you to join in instaforex.

i am living in asain region and insta is perfect for me because in which only insta is that broker which have a physical office and it shows me insta is true honest broker -:)

candle7779

Banned
Sep 27, 2012
I prefer to trade with that broker, who gives opportunity to trade with MT4 platform. Here it is clearly enough how to use your strategy with different indicators and transparent trading. Do you know brokers which trading with MT4?

Oct 17, 2011
India
I prefer to trade with that broker, who gives opportunity to trade with MT4 platform. Here it is clearly enough how to use your strategy with different indicators and transparent trading. Do you know brokers which trading with MT4?

Well there is a lot of brokers that offer MT4 these days and I`m currently trading with hotforex.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
It's actually harder to find one NOT offering MT4. See here for a complete list:
http://www.earnforex.com/mt4-forex-brokers/

swohanur1994

Trader
Nov 8, 2012
an excellent withdrawal time and have just increased their leverage for a micro to 1:1000 for those who want it. Their Support and Customer Service is the best IMHO. I also find MT4 platform the easiest to work round.order to get more newbies to sign up..been there, and from personal experience, none of the huge bonus options turned out to be anything other than buzzkill, maybe it's just my bad luck..

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
an excellent withdrawal time and have just increased their leverage for a micro to 1:1000 for those who want it. Their Support and Customer Service is the best IMHO. I also find MT4 platform the easiest to work round.order to get more newbies to sign up..been there, and from personal experience, none of the huge bonus options turned out to be anything other than buzzkill, maybe it's just my bad luck..

When it comes to bonuses its important to understand them and that your broker offers conditions which traders can meet.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese
Hello
i am new at this which Broker your are working with and if you had any trouble cashing out your earn money?

Which platform you will recommend and how dificult is to get money you have earn?

a lot of newcomers have the same question, I can not answer for all brokers of course coz not a lot of us trade with more than one brokers, we find one that workds for us then stick to them, Im trading with hotforex, withdrawals can last up to 5 days but on an average i get it in 2-3days given im from south east asia :D for starters keep you capital/investment small to try the broker out for a couple of months and pls dont forget the DEMO keep on practicing demo before you burn your money in a land called forex, forex is easy but not for everyone :D

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
a lot of newcomers have the same question, I can not answer for all brokers of course coz not a lot of us trade with more than one brokers, we find one that workds for us then stick to them, Im trading with hotforex, withdrawals can last up to 5 days but on an average i get it in 2-3days given im from south east asia :D for starters keep you capital/investment small to try the broker out for a couple of months and pls dont forget the DEMO keep on practicing demo before you burn your money in a land called forex, forex is easy but not for everyone :D

Demo accounts are a waste of time.

Kungfupanda

Banned
Oct 8, 2012

Actutally, I don't agree with your point. I think now you're an old trader so you think demo accounts are no longer necessary with you.

Please look in the past when you were still a new trader, don't you want to spend real money to get familiar with MT4 program? I think no, so demo is the best tool for us to learn how to trade even to be a good trader.

inggo

Banned
Jan 13, 2012
Philippinese

it still has its function, like for instance, I know some1 ( a relative) who joined forex for the first time (without asking me) and invested 10k straight and started trading. know this person never used a fx trading platform ever, and guess what happened? yeah it was UGLY.

demo can be used to familiarize with the platform you are using, to read charts and try out new strategies that you are not willing to risk money for, even traders with live account result to the use of demo for certain testings.

the fact stands that demo and live are not the same, in terms of executions and spreads, thats a factor that would really affect live trading if you got really used to demo thinking its exactly identical to a live account.

but on a general matter, I still think newbies and new traders should stick with demo rather than kill and blow there money if they jumped right in to live :D

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
LB and I tend to disagree about the usability of the demo accounts, fair enough - we have opted to disagree on that point. Demo accounts do have their use, at the very least it is a teaching tool and can be used to streamline a trading strategy..

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Actutally, I don't agree with your point. I think now you're an old trader so you think demo accounts are no longer necessary with you.

Please look in the past when you were still a new trader, don't you want to spend real money to get familiar with MT4 program? I think no, so demo is the best tool for us to learn how to trade even to be a good trader.

When I started trading I did exactly what I say here. I have not once in my live used a demo account. Of course I started with a small amount that I could afford to lose.

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
LB and I tend to disagree about the usability of the demo accounts, fair enough - we have opted to disagree on that point. Demo accounts do have their use, at the very least it is a teaching tool and can be used to streamline a trading strategy..

Yes, we agreed to disagree. Hey, at least visitors have two points of view and can decide which they prefer :).

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Believe me, just wish some of the brokers out there are easygoing like you and cough up that bonus..the dance we have to go through everytime we need that bonus to be credited, bleah!

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Believe me, just wish some of the brokers out there are easygoing like you and cough up that bonus..the dance we have to go through everytime we need that bonus to be credited, bleah!

I understand your frustration. I am glad that my broker makes it very easy, especially with the new changes they plan to make it even easier. In general I agree that there are a lot of brokers who make it almost impossible for traders to get the actual bonus and I would stay away from those.

Either do not offer any bonuses or offer one that is real.

Oct 17, 2011
India
I understand your frustration. I am glad that my broker makes it very easy, especially with the new changes they plan to make it even easier. In general I agree that there are a lot of brokers who make it almost impossible for traders to get the actual bonus and I would stay away from those.

Either do not offer any bonuses or offer one that is real.

Indeed !!!!!!!!!!

Tag line of the year 2012 "Either do not offer any bonuses or offer one that is real."

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
They should put up a bucket list of brokers and the bonus option which is nothing more than a mirage for newbies. For experienced traders, we use the bonus to trade more but most newbies tend to think bonus=immediate cash..
Welcome to trading and dirty strategies to get new clients!

TheLastBear

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
They should put up a bucket list of brokers and the bonus option which is nothing more than a mirage for newbies. For experienced traders, we use the bonus to trade more but most newbies tend to think bonus=immediate cash..
Welcome to trading and dirty strategies to get new clients!

Yes, I agree with you. We should add broker who do not really offer a bonus and try to play dirty tricks with new traders in order to get their deposits and run with them.