Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
What Forex book was the most helpful one of all you've ever read? The one that has influenced your style of trading or money management approach? Unfortunately, for me there are no such books because I've began my Forex education with the practice before I've found out that there are so many helpful books. I've read many of them, but there were not many new things for me to learn from them.

So, what are your relations with the Forex books or e-books?

F

forexblab

I think you are right because there is no such books available for forex trading, or any prescribed course by which a common man can acquire knowledge frm it.

andy003

Master Trader
Jan 7, 2009
I'd say its the newspapers and other business magazines/journals that have helped me the most.
Novice traders can readily catch up with the nitty-gritty of the stock and the forex market by reading the local dailies.Newspapers continue to remain one of the most inexpensive yet insightful tool for forex trading.

Karl Strauss

Active Trader
Jan 8, 2009
Source of investigation

Hi Andy,

I´m beginning in Forex trading and I am looking for a source of investigation for FX trading learning. May you help me?

Thanks!

Karl Strauss
Department of economy
Harvard University

effx

Active Trader
Dec 16, 2008
Rich Dad, poor Dad. Yeah it's not a forex book but i won't find forex if not for the book.

Rica74

Active Trader
Jan 9, 2009
I think for me the greatest resource is Blogs written by other traders. There is so much to learn from other’s insights.
As for beginners' manuals, there are a few sites out there that really specialize in the basic terms. I reread them many times before I actually began trading...

H

Handsome

How to choose the best forex Books
When it comes to learning about Forex trading, there are numerous resources available to the novice trader. Online courses, workshops, e-books, DVD-courses and even one-on-one streamed video training. However, for some, the best way to learn is the old-fashioned way: by reading a book.

The bookstores abound with Forex books, on any topic - from Technical Analysis to the psychology of trading and many beginner traders find them the most efficient way to learn since it allows them to review passages as many times as necessary to fully understand the topics. Imagine asking the lecturer at a large workshop to repeat himself and you can understand why the book has its advantages!

The question is, which forex book will be most helpful for you? Like any other area, the forex trading realm has its share of hucksters and pretenders. Be wary of any book that makes outrageous claims in its title or on the cover like “Be a forex millionaire” or for example. If a book promises something that’s too good to be true, you will not benefit too much from it. And if the book underestimates or neglects the inevitable risk associated with forex trading, you should definitely put it back on the shelf and walk away from it.

What you shold value in a forex book is calm, reasonable, practical advice. Garish, pretentious language suggests the author is trying to pull a fast one. Professional, logical language, on the other hand suggests the author knows the currency market and is simply transferring to his readers what he’s learned over the years.

Finally, when choosing a forex book, it’s worth taking a minute to Google the writer’s name and see what comes up in the searches. Are there reviews of the book written by readers, not some fake testimonials shown on the author’s Web page? Has the writer been mentioned in any offline events, such as offline workshops or seminars? What is his or her background? Does he or she have any real-world trading experience, or do they just write forex books?

Take note also of the book’s appearance. Is it an e-book sold by some dude off his Web page? Is it riddled with grammar and spelling errors? Or does it appear to have been written and edited by professionals, and presented in an appealing, straightforward manner? You want a book that fits the latter description. It’s more likely to be reliable and up-front about the pros and cons of forex trading.

I hope this will help you guys
L.gif

ForexTrader

Master Trader
Feb 7, 2009
When it comes to books and guides I would say that other experienced traders blogs are the best because one they are free and two they are generally udpated daily or weekly.

ForexVillage

Active Trader
Feb 14, 2009
UK
www.theforexvillage.com
My personal favourites are Market Wizards, and New Market Wizards - both by Jack Schwager. If you want to be a full time trader, you have to know how these guys think.

On a more practical level, I would advise traders to read about the Original Turtle Traders - the Turtle Traders were a group of average people who were taught to be traders by a trading guru, and who had no trading background - now some of these guys are making millions..... really inspiring stuff.

superforex

Active Trader
Feb 26, 2009
www.superforexinfo.com
Mastering Foreign Exchange and Money Markets by Paul Roth. This book comes with an interactive forex stimulated CD. I really recommend this book to forex beginner cause it include some work example to help you understand better.

Last edited by a moderator:

FXdriver

Active Trader
Mar 3, 2009
Yeah, I'am agree with the book's title. Many people try to make their life better through this platform by knowing Forex very well, but it all could not drive us no where without patient to understand it properly. Actual and proper manuals and guides will give us very positive way to achieve this kind of 'Finance Killer' and bring our life for better.

outspan

Active Trader
Aug 9, 2008
Without any doubts, "Trading Your Way to Financial Freedom" by K. Tharp. It's not about forex specifically, but it's very useful and doesn't require any specific knowledge to be read and fully understood.

khairul6355

Active Trader
Mar 21, 2009
Hi Andy,

I´m beginning in Forex trading and I am looking for a source of investigation for FX trading learning. May you help me?

Thanks!

Karl Strauss
Department of economy
Harvard University

For newbie, its really difficult to make profit in forex trading, usually I use ebook and forex software while I study about forex trading when first time I invold. I'm sure its easily to you because your education background.

Good luck.

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
its better be or else "BAN" permanently i guess mr.Admin.