darfx

Active Trader
Dec 3, 2009
casablanca
about me i've read
24-Essential-Lessons-For-Investment-Success. its about stocks but it helps me a lot especially with money management and risk.
i also read this one called 'Adventures of a currency trader' and i can say it was a waste of time for me,

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Initially i tried to read few Forex Related books to get an indepth knowledge about Forex, but later on i realized that it was not worth enough to buy a forex book. After reading 2-3 forex books i figured out that there are only two type of people who are writing these books, One are those who are actually into forex trading, and write their personal experiences, but dont reveal there trading secrets and others are the ones who emphasize more on technical part like how to trade in forex.

The better way to learn forex trading is by opening a demo account, and play with the virtual money, and test your caliber.

Providence

Trader
Nov 25, 2011
From the posts, the only one posted was "Dean Saunders's 10 Minute Forex Wealth Builder "

Anyone else used another resource?

abjz176

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
What about looking at Trading books, thats a lot better like Come into my trading room. I have personal developed a trading Ebook for free check out my site

abjz176

Trader
Dec 13, 2011
I developed an Ebook that is for the beginner in forex about strategies and risk management and I am given away for free. Check my profile for my website details. Its 43 pages and is very useful. I hope you guys enjoy.

mr.gardner

Trader
Mar 14, 2012
Thank to all for the recommendations

I found useful the following books:

Trading for living – Alexander Elder

http://www.amazon.com/Trading-Living-Psychology-Tactics-Management/dp/0471592242

Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets*by John J. Murphy

In the course of my trading experience I understood that there is nothing more important than PRACTICE , PRACTICE, and again PRACTICE!!!! You do not need any indicators to be successful trader! You need just the feeling and understanding the language of the price.

Have fun guyz…

sam88

Trader
Mar 27, 2012
Hi

Hi,
please give me some information about forex , I want to know about it, and what is forex trading? plz give ur valuable suggestion.

Alchemist

Active Trader
May 2, 2012
England
www.alchemistforex.com
I've read quite a few books on Forex, as well as trading in general, and I've picked up useful bits and pieces here and there. Some books are very good at explaining the "what is" part, but I've yet to find a single book that adequately covers the "how to" part.

Dolgart

Trader
Mar 25, 2016
I found the list of books for trading. What is better for reading?
1. "Currency Trading for Dummies" by Mark Galant and Brian Dolan
2. “Introduction to Technical Analysis” by Reuters

3. “The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading: The Rules for Turning Trading Patterns Into Profit” by Jared F. Martinez
4. “Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders” by Curtis M. Faith
5. “Getting Started in Technical Analysis” by Jack D. Schwager
6. “Master Trading: Secret Materials” by Erick L. Nayman
7. “The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes” by Mark Douglas
8. "Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom" by Dr. Van Tharp
9. “Stock Market Wizards: Interviews with America's Top Stock Traders” by Jack D. Schwager
10. "Trading With Intermarket Analysis, Enhanced Edition: A Visual Approach to Beating the Financial Markets Using Exchange-Traded Funds" by John J. Murphy

• 👍
Reactions: profitforex1

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
Works of traders with 10+ years of experience is the best choice, because they know how it works on practice and they'll tell you really useful things.
For example, Forex For Beginners by Anna Coulling is good book. She is full time trader for already many years.
Raghee Horner is a good author too.
I read twitter of Ashraf Laidi and Kathy Lien's blog but they write books too. They know Forex from own practice so you can pay attention to what they say.

• 👍
Reactions: Hafizmd

Andre55

Oct 25, 2016
I found the list of books for trading. What is better for reading?
1. "Currency Trading for Dummies" by Mark Galant and Brian Dolan
2. “Introduction to Technical Analysis” by Reuters

3. “The 10 Essentials of Forex Trading: The Rules for Turning Trading Patterns Into Profit” by Jared F. Martinez
4. “Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders” by Curtis M. Faith
5. “Getting Started in Technical Analysis” by Jack D. Schwager
6. “Master Trading: Secret Materials” by Erick L. Nayman
7. “The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes” by Mark Douglas
8. "Trade Your Way To Financial Freedom" by Dr. Van Tharp
9. “Stock Market Wizards: Interviews with America's Top Stock Traders” by Jack D. Schwager
10. "Trading With Intermarket Analysis, Enhanced Edition: A Visual Approach to Beating the Financial Markets Using Exchange-Traded Funds" by John J. Murphy
I think all these books will come in handy. ))) all useful