what do you choose?

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
hello all!
If there is a situation where you have to choose to trade on one thing what would it be?

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
nice choice.
Post automatically merged:

The most common question is EUR/USD of course.
But I think my question would be USD/JPY!
I trade it way more than other pairs
can you guess why it is like that???

I'm currently trading the USD/ZAR currency pair as part of my trading strategy.
seriously????
how is that? can you give us some advice on that.?

wagtrader

May 2, 2023
hello all!
If there is a situation where you have to choose to trade on one thing what would it be?
Defo Gold. Trading gold on Forex offers several advantages, such as diversification, high liquidity, volatility, historical performance, and accessibility

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
Defo Gold. Trading gold on Forex offers several advantages, such as diversification, high liquidity, volatility, historical performance, and accessibility
That's an interesting perspective, and I appreciate you sharing it. I've heard many traders echo your sentiments about gold, citing its potential for diversification and high liquidity among its many benefits. I'm eager to learn more about these advantages. Could you possibly elaborate on your experience with trading gold on Forex? What particular aspects of gold trading have you found most beneficial or unique

Ara

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
nice choice.

can you guess why it is like that???

seriously????
how is that? can you give us some advice on that.?
Keep in mind that the USD/ZAR pair can sometimes be wild, and the market can experience high volatility.

jelousgal

Banned
May 3, 2023
That's an interesting perspective, and I appreciate you sharing it. I've heard many traders echo your sentiments about gold, citing its potential for diversification and high liquidity among its many benefits. I'm eager to learn more about these advantages. Could you possibly elaborate on your experience with trading gold on Forex? What particular aspects of gold trading have you found most beneficial or unique
Gold is like a superhero in the trading world. It's a safe-haven asset, meaning it holds its value when things go crazy. Plus, gold can be a game-changer for diversifying your portfolio beyond boring currencies.

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
Do not you think it is risky???
do you sell and buy or no hold it long term?

C

maybe once i give it a shot. till then keep s posted.thanks

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
Gold is like a superhero in the trading world. It's a safe-haven asset, meaning it holds its value when things go crazy. Plus, gold can be a game-changer for diversifying your portfolio beyond boring currencies.
You seemed experienced with gold. for how long you have been trading gold? any advise on it?

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
"quickest possible time" is the time for the open and close time of the trade or do you mean in a short time?

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
Gold is a popular choice for trading forex due to its safe-haven status, potential for diversification, and price volatility.
Is buying and holding gold a good investment in the long term? what's your idea?

any special reason for that choice?

OscarR

Trader
Apr 20, 2023
It is everybody's answer. I think it is bec of strong economic influence of the European Union and the United States