Forex Signal Providers: Who do you recommend?

jmathers

Trader
Dec 22, 2010
I'm really curious to see who you choose for your forex signals or learning sites to follow. I know there are alot of paid and free forex signals available, but many of them are just not the trades that I would make. So it's really...

Who do you choose?

How long have you been following them?

Whats your success rate?

Why did you choose to follow them?

JFogel

Trader
Dec 20, 2010
USA
I would recommend NOT using ElmTrader. They don't seem to use any backtesting, trends, or anything for the signals they supply.

Let me know if you find anything worthwhile.

eager

Trader
Dec 30, 2010
Forex Signal Providers

Hi

I had the same questions or concerns a couple months because I was new to forex market myself. I have found some websites that were helpful to me, maybe you might want to try them and see:

For education, I use http://www.markettraders.com and http://www.forexfactory.com

For Forex Signal Providers, I use this site they seem to be reliable so far and sound more realistic to me : [link removed]

Good luck!:)

Dec 16, 2010
Forex signals are important factors in trading. There are many signal providers, make sure that you choose the legit ones. Above mentioned providers are some of the best.

jmathers

Trader
Dec 22, 2010
I've checked out a few different ones, it's just hard to filter through all the crap though. There is one site I found that I'd like some experienced guys to check out, it's called Fx Renew. They seem to offer alot with their service, more so than I've seen from other signal providers. Their technique is combining the technical analysis portion of trading and signal service together to help develop better trading skills for their members.

CommanderZerro

Active Trader
Jan 13, 2018
Edmonton, AB
Thank you all guys. Your suggestions were very helpful indeed. Let's keep on helping one another. Those of us who are new to FX really do need help to survive. Else...

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Please, stay safe & stay away from any kind of signal service! I have never seen any transparent signal provider service.

J_C_Anderson

Trader
Aug 15, 2018
Please, stay safe & stay away from any kind of signal service! I have never seen any transparent signal provider service.
Great idea!
Nobody will provide you consistently pofitable signals. That is why it is much better to pay more attention to self-education and practice.