Want - advanced Support Resistance MT5 Indicator for weekly charts

I

I-Forex

I am looking for an indicator (not already on MT5) that can provide auto support/resistance lines with adjustable periods for a weekly timeframe. I am using one called "Levels", however it does not seem to hold when changing timeframes. Any assistance would be welcomed.

I

I-Forex

I

I-Forex

I have reviewed the Math Murray Lines indicator and tried a variety of settings, the indicator was designed to identify ranges over periods which is essentially divided in 8 segments. You can adjust the periods to your specifications, works fine on the default settings or greater. The numbered segments do provide support and resistance lines within a range of a fix number of pips and provide guidance on your currency pair being overbought. Not a bad tool to have in your arsenal. (Still searching for a more flexible SR with lines that cover the selected period)

I

I-Forex

Found one that is very close to what I was looking for, thought I would share as this may be useful to a variety of trade systems - You can adjust the Line range and periods, in addition it contains a wide variety of time selections stemming from 1min to monthly SRs, these timeframes can be added or removed in accordance to preference. (works on MT5, unknown for MT4)

Attachments

• sr_tlb.ex5
    92.5 KB · Views: 55