Wait for your success in Forex!

galaxy

Banned
May 25, 2020
Strongly agree, the amount of effort you put in is directly related to the number of gains you'll make. There are no shortcuts, the level of success is determined by the level of effort .
I totally agree. In forex, success comes to those you work hard for it and have patience.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
I totally agree. In forex, success comes to those you work hard for it and have patience.
Hello,

I truly appreciate your support, please allow me to mention some points concerning the habits of successful traders such as discipline, fearlessness, persistence, and risk control. These habits will guarantee a trader that he'll be able to face all trading challenges.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Akwin

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Hello,

I truly appreciate your support, please allow me to mention some points concerning the habits of successful traders such as discipline, fearlessness, persistence, and risk control. These habits will guarantee a trader that he'll be able to face all trading challenges.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Akwin
Well said, its all these traits that prove beneficial for the success of any trader. Though it might be hard to keep a close watch on all these traits initially, but mastering them proves extremely beneficial in the long run.

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
We should remember that if we will do gambling in our trading then our chances of getting a profit are only 5%
Agreed, engaging in such stuff can impose greater risk to any trader coz of which profits are meant to be lower of course.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Patience is key. You can't just get rich overnight by trading, despite the fact that so many people think it is that way. If it were that easy, we'd all be rich by now.

no_frame

Trader
Aug 21, 2021
Discipline, passion and trading the appropriate currency pairs using the right strategy are essential to become a successful forex trader.

Harvey_Jamm

Nov 18, 2021
Agreed! Although it is a very long journey on forex, some days are not as good as the others. But thumb rule is to keep trading.

tomass

Banned
Nov 18, 2021
When you are taking risks, some days you will make money, and the other days, you won’t. But that’s how it will be. You won’t always be making profits but you can find ways to improve your consistency at making profits. But never stop, keep trading!

sharabela

Master Trader
Oct 19, 2016
Hello Dear Traders! In any form of business, it will take a certain period to make a man stable in the business that he is going to undergo.
Learning Forex needs practice, experience, study and all information so you have to be more patient for success to win Forex trading business.
Patience is the key to success in this business. It is a serious business, which is capable of producing amazing return. On the other hand, it may make us lose huge money if we do not deal with this accordingly. Thus, we have to be very careful with our investment in the market. Stick to it and learn how to survive. Success will surely come one day.

Paul Sachin

Banned
Feb 14, 2022
When it comes to trading Forex, beginner traders usually lose money on Forex because they want to earn money quickly. Sometimes due to trading without any trading strategy.

People can also lose money in Forex if they think that their investments would be a sure win without assessing the risk factors — Not thinking of risks because they think that the payoff would be bigger. Then when they lose, they would end up losing a lot. Changing the way people look at trading forex and learning the risk management strategies will be a good start to avoid losing repeatedly, and start earning consistently.

Lacquer

Banned
Dec 13, 2021
Success is certain for those who work hard and stay patient. Nowadays, people believe in ‘hustling up’, but in forex trading, if you make hasty decisions, then you are more likely to end up on the losing side. So, be patient, understand the process, devise a strategy, and then, place your trades that you think can yield you profits.

Oakum

Banned
Feb 15, 2022
There is nothing one can do except wait for success. As a trader, finding potential trades is in my hands, but I can’t be certain about the success because the market is highly unpredictable. However, I can prevent big losses in trades by incorporating risk management strategies.

shortmir

Banned
Feb 23, 2022
Wait for your success but don’t stop working for it. Patience is key whether it’s about waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger or waiting for long term success. Impatient trades often lead to unnecessary losses, stress and wasted emotional energy. It’s always better to wait for your trade setup instead of anticipating the trigger and getting in and out of the trade too early or too late. Following your rules with discipline and patience will certainly help you meet your goals.

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
100%, patients is the name of the game in forex. Just like a fart, a trade should never be forced.

Rendezvous

Banned
Apr 5, 2022
You won’t become successful from the day you start trading. You have to learn to wait patiently to find the right strategies and right indicators that bring you close to success.