Wait for your success in Forex!

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Youtube! You can watch videos on youtube. Many experts have tutorials and videos made on forex trdaing. They will help you.

It’s true; watching YouTube video is very much interesting way of learning! It’s not boring as like reading trading eBook.

DT77

Active Trader
Feb 24, 2019
Forex.Academy have a good selection of training videos. Short and straight to the point, just as I like them.

Starstaff

Trader
Nov 9, 2019
Of course, you shouldn't expect to succeed right away. This business is quite dangerous and did not meet the expectations of many successful people who thought that this Olympus can be easily conquered. But if you have the strength and patience to learn and not to give up after a series of failures, then you can feel the profit and incredible emotions that the market gives to its users. Market is not an easy element and has very strong dynamics, you should always be aware of what is happening in the world. But it's not bad too, because it can help in other areas of business, and make you more disciplined and confident. The main thing is not to feel too self-confident and then everything will work out.

Pretty6

Apr 7, 2020
Yes will suggest demo for only knowing the basics, rest I think demo has nothing to teach when it comes to the real pressure and tensions of trading, concerned with discipline and emotions.
I agree with you. Demo is important, but it is not 100% same as a live account.

Pretty6

Apr 7, 2020
Trading involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your invested capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Trading may not be suitable for all investors.
That is the most important thing that has to be taken care of. Well suggested!

Sheldon56

Banned
Apr 18, 2020
Where can I view videos on trading? I don't know how to trade? I only have my Android Phone here... Thanks
You can search tutorial videos on YouTube. Also if you weant to read good stuff on forex education, then earnforex guides and blogs and babypips school is what I would recommend.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Forex is not a cakewalk. It requires discipline and patience. Some people are of the view that trading forex can make them rich overnight, which is not at all true. One needs to have proper knowledge for forex trading. If the market doesn’t move in your favour, don’t lose hope. Keep learning everyday and practise as much as possible on the demo account. Keep striving hard and success will come to you.

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
Hello , I am a beginner in trading , is there any estimated time to start making money and achieve profitable results?

Martimx

Oct 5, 2020
Hello , I am a beginner in trading , is there any estimated time to start making money and achieve profitable results?
It all depends on how well learned and skilled you are mate. Can I ask if you're still learning or you have started trading?

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
It all depends on how well learned and skilled you are mate. Can I ask if you're still learning or you have started trading?
Yes I am still learning by watching YouTube tutorials , reading forums , and asking friends .Moreover, I am using a Demo account but I am not yet trading in a live environment .Do you have any suggestions ?

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
I think forex trading a chance for getting success. That is why a trader must be consistence in his/her activity. Although it is difficult but it forex trading must be struggled
Yes, I agree 100%, consistency in trading acts as a catalyst for successful trading, what struggles your facing in forex?

Akwin

Trader
Oct 12, 2020
The more you put in the more you get out. Can take a few months or years or it may never happen. It's entirely up to you
Strongly agree, the amount of effort you put in is directly related to the number of gains you'll make. There are no shortcuts, the level of success is determined by the level of effort .

• 👍
Reactions: galaxy