various scripts for various reasons

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
i'll start posting various scripts here......

being i'm currently working on bill williams profitunity system, will start with these involving sending pending orders at fractal and zigzag points......

video to explain...... used snagit latest version and seems the sound lags the action somewhat..... but you should get the idea......

other scripts will follow with no tellin what they might be for.......h

//------

//-----

Attachments

• fractal buylimit.mq4
    1.6 KB · Views: 41
  • fractal buystop.mq4
  • fractal selllimit.mq4
    1.6 KB · Views: 40
  • fractal sellstop.mq4
  • zigzag buylimit.mq4
    1.8 KB · Views: 38
  • zigzag buystop.mq4
    1.7 KB · Views: 39
  • zigzag selllimit.mq4
    1.8 KB · Views: 39
  • zigzag sellstop.mq4
    1.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 👍
Reactions: Commander and Enivid

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
This is great Hayseed...I had done a quick study about this...Probably could email you...
//-----

hey predator...... are you talking about the profitunity system..... i've been working on a ea for it about a month now..... the entry/exit rules are like a bowel of alphabet soup...... there are so many.....h

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
have quite a few more order sending scripts that i use almost daily..... here are 2.... these do not place a stoploss and/or profit target because with oanda we can not place any such values when multiple same sized orders exist on the same pair.... it will give us a fifo error..... so your targets must be set manually or with some other ea/script.....

these will place limit or stop orders spaced in distances of your choice..... videos should help explain.....

the mq4 is included..... please feel free to modify it in any way that would help you.......h
//-----

//----
//----

Attachments

• 2020 send buy and buy limits.ex4
    8.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2020 send buy and buy limits.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 17
  • 2020 send buy and buy stops.ex4
    7.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 2020 send buy and buy stops.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 15
  • 2020 send sell and sell limits.ex4
    7.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2020 send sell and sell stops.ex4
    8.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 2020 send sell and sell limits.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 16
  • 2020 send sell and sell stops.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 17

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
in the states oanda has it's own unique rule regarding placing same sized trades and placing stoploss or profit targets on them.....

we are forced into placing differing lot sizes, which is within seeing distance of martingale..... if we want multiple orders with profit targets and stoploss on each.....

be careful.... trading forex terribly risky.... the failure rate is said to be near 100%..... martingale can increase the failure rate by the factorial of (100%)....

this is my way around that unique rule.....h
//-----

//----

Attachments

• martingale buy and buylimits.ex4
    8.3 KB · Views: 10
  • martingale buy and buylimits.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 12
  • martingale buy and buystops.ex4
    8.8 KB · Views: 9
  • martingale sell and selllimits.ex4
    8.9 KB · Views: 9
  • martingale buy and buystops.mq4
    2.1 KB · Views: 12
  • martingale sell and selllimits.mq4
    2.1 KB · Views: 13
  • martingale sell and sellstops.ex4
    8.2 KB · Views: 9
  • martingale sell and sellstops.mq4
    2 KB · Views: 12
  • 👍
Reactions: Commander and Salguod

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
be careful.... trading forex terribly risky.... the failure rate is said to be near 100%..... martingale can increase the failure rate by the factorial of (100%)....
//----
//-----

just a quick explanation behind my thoughts placed in that last video..... don't take it as a recommendation to buy or sell.....h
//------

• 👍
Reactions: Salguod

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
if we except the possibility that someone could win the powerball, perhaps we should except the possibility that someone could make 4% per day in forex...... odds of winning the powerball jackpot are about 1 in 300 million.......,

but who's to do it.......

on another site, such a 4% per day on a 400$ account mission impossible type proposal was made ..... all neatly ironed out ......

not having anything constructive to say, i did my usual, and kept my mouth shut...... it's easier......

bottom line, here is a script i wrote that will calculate a roi , on an account balance, for a number of days, with the option of an additional deposit. ever so many days.....

using the default settings it calculates, 1% return per day, on a 400$ beginning balance, for 260 days, with an additional 10$ deposited every 5 days.....

if you don't want the additional deposit, set it to 0....... or if you want to deposit 100 every 10 days, just make the changes.....
//------

just to be clear, i can not make 4% per day on 400$ for a year..... or 1% for that matter...... so perhaps the script below should be named, "dream on"......

no harm in that.......h
//------

roi.jpg
//------

Attachments

• roi.ex4
    6.5 KB · Views: 0
  • roi.mq4
    1.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 👍
Reactions: Enivid