TyumexZone — a reversal zone indicator for scalping | 30 day trial

Tyumex

Trader
Jul 21, 2026
3
0
6
36
Greetings everyone.

I'm posting my indicator with a two-week trial—I'd like to hear your feedback. I made it for myself, with no intention of selling it. But if it works, let people try it.

A little about my journey. I've been trading for seven years, three of which were very active, and the last year has been a year of stable, noticeable profits. During this time, I've been through everything: I used it, threw it away, tried it again, and threw it away again. 99% of what's commonly considered "trading"—indicators, advisors, training, brokers—is, at best, an illusion of control. Most people don't even realize how much they don't know. And when they find out in a few years, they'll realize that even that didn't work.

I found what really works myself—by spending hours, days, even years observing the chart. No one teaches this. For a while, I worked for Andrey Miklushevsky, a man I sincerely respect as a professional. But even there, things aren't so clear-cut.

The essence. The market always moves according to the same laws. No volume, moving averages, Gann, or other arsenal will give you an advantage—only illusion and wasted time. There are only two elements that matter: the place where the price might reverse, and the moment when it does. When both coincide, the trade is correct. There's nothing else.

If, despite clear rules, a trade "fails" and you tell yourself, "Well, that happens," then you simply don't fully understand your own system. There are no coincidences here.

About the indicator.

Shows zones where the price is highly likely to reverse.

No redrawing – zones are plotted in real time and are not changed retroactively.

Works with any instruments: currencies, futures, stocks, crypto.

Supports MetaTrader 5, Tiger.Trade, TradingView.

Trading in these zones is up to you – the indicator provides space, but entry timing is a separate topic, which we'll come back to later.

The MT5 version provides slightly less accuracy due to brokerage quotes – this is a feature of the data, not the indicator. With Tiger.Trade exchange quotes, the difference is immediately noticeable; I've attached screenshots.

P.S. You don't need to change anything in the settings. It works best on M1.

Important: I plan to release a paid version with advanced functionality in the future. The current trial is free, with no obligations. I just want live feedback from practicing traders.

I'm attaching screenshots from today's MT5 and Tiger.Trade.

I'll be developing this topic further. I welcome your questions and comments.

Tags: scalping, indicator, reversal, levels, zones, Price Action, MT5, MetaTrader, Tiger.Trade, TradingView, reversal zones, no redrawing
 

Attached File(s)

  • Screenshot_170.thumb.png.00c36ea29fa5a0504f6ac5e4ab64206f.png
    Screenshot_170.thumb.png.00c36ea29fa5a0504f6ac5e4ab64206f.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_172.thumb.png.c6cbe4844a9c016772e5df0485602c05.png
    Screenshot_172.thumb.png.c6cbe4844a9c016772e5df0485602c05.png
    211.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_250.png
    Screenshot_250.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_174.thumb.png.f169b4a28c8843d6e5b32c00d10e3df8.png
    Screenshot_174.thumb.png.f169b4a28c8843d6e5b32c00d10e3df8.png
    178.5 KB · Views: 2
  • TyumexZones.ex5 111.7 KB Views: 2
Greetings everyone.

I'm posting my indicator with a two-week trial—I'd like to hear your feedback. I made it for myself, with no intention of selling it. But if it works, let people try it.

A little about my journey. I've been trading for seven years, three of which were very active, and the last year has been a year of stable, noticeable profits. During this time, I've been through everything: I used it, threw it away, tried it again, and threw it away again. 99% of what's commonly considered "trading"—indicators, advisors, training, brokers—is, at best, an illusion of control. Most people don't even realize how much they don't know. And when they find out in a few years, they'll realize that even that didn't work.

I found what really works myself—by spending hours, days, even years observing the chart. No one teaches this. For a while, I worked for Andrey Miklushevsky, a man I sincerely respect as a professional. But even there, things aren't so clear-cut.

The essence. The market always moves according to the same laws. No volume, moving averages, Gann, or other arsenal will give you an advantage—only illusion and wasted time. There are only two elements that matter: the place where the price might reverse, and the moment when it does. When both coincide, the trade is correct. There's nothing else.

If, despite clear rules, a trade "fails" and you tell yourself, "Well, that happens," then you simply don't fully understand your own system. There are no coincidences here.

About the indicator.

Shows zones where the price is highly likely to reverse.

No redrawing – zones are plotted in real time and are not changed retroactively.

Works with any instruments: currencies, futures, stocks, crypto.

Supports MetaTrader 5, Tiger.Trade, TradingView.

Trading in these zones is up to you – the indicator provides space, but entry timing is a separate topic, which we'll come back to later.

The MT5 version provides slightly less accuracy due to brokerage quotes – this is a feature of the data, not the indicator. With Tiger.Trade exchange quotes, the difference is immediately noticeable; I've attached screenshots.

P.S. You don't need to change anything in the settings. It works best on M1.

Important: I plan to release a paid version with advanced functionality in the future. The current trial is free, with no obligations. I just want live feedback from practicing traders.

I'm attaching screenshots from today's MT5 and Tiger.Trade.

I'll be developing this topic further. I welcome your questions and comments.

Tags: scalping, indicator, reversal, levels, zones, Price Action, MT5, MetaTrader, Tiger.Trade, TradingView, reversal zones, no redrawing
https://github.com/Tyumex/tyumex-mt5-tools