Trading system brings 300-400 pips every day! Do you want to download?

Pakdhe

Active Trader
Apr 14, 2018
Indonesia
Please can i have a short explanation of how to use this indicator. I'm not familiar with this and i don't want to get it wrong.

Its very clear man, just Sell whenever Red arrow appear and Buy when Blue arrow appear, You can place your SL on previous swing high/low, Take Profit it's up to you. In the lower right is the Time Frame denote the trend, Red colour= downtrend, Blue Colour= Uptrend, Grey=neutral or ranging.

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
Personally, I do not prefer to use indicators, especially one that needs me to grant administrator access to my account. How can you trust anyone with your passwords? As far as that is concerned, that's too risky. I don't see why anyone should use this indicator even if repainting is not a issue

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
Well the indicator has apparently expired anyway. I am not a follower of this type of Zig Zag indie because it often incurs big temporary swings against the trend, although your broker would probably be quite happy with you using it.

winnerman7

Trader
Mar 27, 2021
Thank you for sharing this great tool. I have heard about it that it's very good in confirming trend change direction
I thanks the admin for a job well done.

prakash kevin

Trader
Apr 9, 2021
hello boss,
pls give me xl pips upgrade version? how much and its work XAU USD. REPLY ME I ALREADY CONTACT YOUR EMAIL , NO NO REPLY, PLS DO IT

sport

Master Trader
Jul 2, 2013
OK Chum,
Try this one at your own risk of course XXL scalping, good luck

Attachments

• XXL scalping.rar
    349 KB · Views: 145

edwill

Trader
Apr 26, 2021
thank you for the indicator, the shell 32 dll file, do i need to paste it somewhere in Mt4 or do i just tick the option on indicator

Zuki

Trader
Jul 28, 2021
XLips a unique trading system which is able to generate an average of 300-400 pips every day teymfreyme M5. Its signals are not redrawn, and their accuracy is close to 99%
To test this trading system and you can now. It is attached to the post!
Download for free!View attachment 5994

View attachment 5995
Do you have pdf with rules?
Post automatically merged:

Appreciate your prompt reply - what if any is your connection to Andrey Kozak who having tracked down have now written to and am awaiting his reply.

If XLpips followed on from MoneyGes where does the KozakSystem fit in
If you don't have the source code u don't own the indicator.