The best forex strategy

jJR

Active Trader
Mar 20, 2009
Hi ererybody please take a look at this video and tell me what you think about the tradingstrategy "Forex 300 Pips everyday 65000,-USD in 2 Months"

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Hi Enivid,

Maybe he posted and it is not visible here like it happens which me also. I wanted to post a EUR/USD chart analysis so i clicked on IMG icon in the message window, posted the URL in the img tag but unfortunately it isn't displayed?

May i know the correct way to get the chart here?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi Enivid,

Maybe he posted and it is not visible here like it happens which me also. I wanted to post a EUR/USD chart analysis so i clicked on IMG icon in the message window, posted the URL in the img tag but unfortunately it isn't displayed?

May i know the correct way to get the chart here?
That's a correct way. Maybe you used the wrong URL or the site where image is hosted prevents hotlinking. You can also try attach an image to a post in that case.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
That's a correct way. Maybe you used the wrong URL or the site where image is hosted prevents hotlinking. You can also try attach an image to a post in that case.

Ohh i see... Thanks for the update. I'll make use of this in future.

Thanks again, :)

FXexpert

Master Trader
Dec 13, 2008
Still wish we could've seen that video, I'm always interested in having a look at the newest trading system & seeing results.

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Sorry you wont get it as this person would not post the link. He escaped when he saw so many people is following him ;) :p

Time2Fx

Active Trader
Apr 29, 2009
CyberWorld
www.babypips.com
That's not true, i think he/she is kind of busy as u can see not all members are active!
Maybe you guyz can try Youtube and Search the keyword "Best Forex Strategy" i guess u meant found one.

Dats my 2 cent contribution.
________

Last edited:

ronak

Active Trader
May 29, 2009
Hi ererybody please take a look at this video and tell me what you think about the tradingstrategy "Forex 300 Pips everyday 65000,-USD in 2 Months"

hi jJR the right way to post a link is you click on the URL and then add the link so that the link is visible to every one & can also be clicked. You can also put a picture & attach a link or a HTML file to it.