Simply Amazing MT4 Indicators

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hello guys ...

I have been searching for the best strategy using MT4 indicators. So I was searching for the best indicators in the business. And after three years of research I have found that the best indicators catches Forex opportunity.
And what I am about to show you and share with you is the most profitable strategy I have come up with. And yes you will love it.

Here is a picture of the strategy and you can tell that it works ...

Keep in mind that none of them repaint

ehmahj.jpg

Inidcators:
- Dots from earnforex.
- Trend Arrows from fxtools.
- EZtrender Scalp.
- EZtrender Swing.
- AC (MT4).

Please for those who are too lazy to search, don't ask for the indicators I have given you the name because you will have to search for it. and also you have to learn how to use it don't ask for any strategies.

Today is your lucky day,

Best Time Frames:
- D1
- W1
- M1

FarrisFahad

naresh100

Trader
Aug 16, 2013
Hello guys ...

I have been searching for the best strategy using MT4 indicators. So I was searching for the best indicators in the business. And after three years of research I have found that the best indicators catches Forex opportunity.
And what I am about to show you and share with you is the most profitable strategy I have come up with. And yes you will love it.

ehmahj.jpg

Inidcators:
- Dots from earnforex.
- EZtrender Scalp.
- EZtrender Swing.
- AC (MT4).

Please for those who are too lazy to search, don't ask for the indicators I have given you the name because you will have to search for it. and also you have to learn how to use it don't ask for any strategies.

Today is your lucky day,

Best Time Frames:
- D1
- W1
- M1

FarrisFahad
thank you sir, please send me this indicator

karthik

Trader
Aug 27, 2013
re; Simply Amazing MT$ Indicators

Hello guys ...

ehmahj.jpg

Inidcators:
- Dots from earnforex.
- EZtrender Scalp.
- EZtrender Swing.
- AC (MT4).

Today is your lucky day,

Best Time Frames:
- D1
- W1
- M1

FarrisFahad

Dear Sir,
Thanks a lot for your helpful indicator.I kindly request you to send me this indicator to my mail id; karthi306@gmail.com
rgds,
Karthik

diasboldrin

Trader
Sep 2, 2013
Thank you Sr. Could you send me

Hello guys ...

ehmahj.jpg

Inidcators:
- Dots from earnforex.
- EZtrender Scalp.
- EZtrender Swing.
- AC (MT4).

Today is your lucky day,

Best Time Frames:
- D1
- W1
- M1

FarrisFahad

Thank you Sr. Could you send me diasboldrin@gmail.com

Pensioner

Trader
Oct 28, 2022
There are dozens of different indicators on the Internet under the same names.
what you wrote here means nothing.
You are wasting your time and ours too.