Great Profitable Indicators Discovery | Great combination too!

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi guys,

Long time since I wrote for this forum :D I would like to share my combination of MT4 indicators that are easy to read and of course profitable ...
I have been searching for indicators for the past two years now, and finally I have found the "PERFECT COMBINATION" for beginner traders ...
If you like discovering profitable indicators then this will be a great discovery
before continuing I would like to advise you to trade "DAILY TIME FRAME" with this strategy as it gives clearer signals ...

OK let's start ...

The indicators are:
1. Bollinger Bands. (can be found on MT4 platform)
2. Line MA. (Please click on the link to download for free)
3. Bulls Eye. (can be bought for less than $97) please search Google
4. Accelerator Oscillator. (can be found on MT4 platform)
5. Awesome Oscillator. (can be found on MT4 platform)
6. EZ Trender Swing. (can be bought) please search Google
7. EZ Trender Scalping.(can be bought) please search Google

I know, I know, I use to many indicators :D don't worry. They are good indicators which will work for you, and most importantly they are "EASY TO READ" ;) Just how you like it

To be profitable like me you need to work only on three time frames ...
H4, D1, W1 ...

If you would like me to explain my strategy, please say so, I will be happy to explain it to ya

Please participate, I will give you ten marks if you do :D no no just kidding

FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad

Trader
Dec 3, 2010
Hi,

Can you PM me and explain the strategy.

Thanks.

Hi Zabidin2,

the strategy is pretty simple actually. Use the Line MA to figure out the direction of the trend. Then use ether the Accelerator or the EZ trender Scalp which is better To open a trade. When both turn green Line MA and ether AC or EZ go long and visversa

FarrisFahad