SignalsProviders (Just Follow Me)

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Hello everyone,
My purpose here is to provide you with the best results you can achieve in Forex Trading simply following my trades. I'm talking about earning money. [link removed] The "Good_Life" is the name of my signal service.Set account with company and all my trades will be copied to your trading platform automatically. Simply beautiful, powerful and profitable.

This is one of my trades example (copied from my blog there) Have fun....:)

So, now I what to explain you guys how I trade Forex pairs. Actually, the hard part of it is to find the right trade location. I mean to find the entry point. Here at the image you can see that I entered to trade when this point was confirmed by two my favorite indicators.We made more then 300 points of each of two orders.Thanks for congrats, but really, get in to trades whenever you see only a clear opportunity or follow me and you will never miss even one of them.

Attachments

• 19.11.12 EURUSD.JPG
    19.11.12 EURUSD.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 51

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
So, now I what to explain you guys how I trade Forex pairs. Actually, the hard part of it is to find the right trade location. I mean to find the entry point. Here at the image you can see that I entered to trade when this point was confirmed by two my favorite indicators.We made more then 300 points of each of two orders.Thanks for congrats, but really, get in to trades whenever you see only a clear opportunity or follow me and you will never miss even one of them.

I love this post, lol.

At last I found a way to get rich, yay.

Thanks a bunch, Mr SignalsPro.

daveM

Master Trader
Hopefully you will be able to post many examples as you make the entry instead of showing us past history.

I apologize for being somewhat skeptical of someone posting examples a few hours after the trade is supposed to have occurred.

And we can not follow your signal if you have already closed out the trade before you post the signal.

I look forward to seeing more of your signals.

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Hello daveM. Thanks for comment. Look, I cannot post any of my signals just because I don't have time to do it. I trade 12 accounts simultaneously and have to be concentrated on this.If you what to follow me, you need to connect your account to one or some of mine, so the trades I do will be copied automatically on your account. Let me know if you interested, the company I trade with provide good welcome bonus. Just PM me

PaladinFX

Active Trader
Nov 21, 2012
Germany
www.paladin-consultants.com
Hey Dave,

incase you weren't just being sarcastic (as I was) in your above post: save the effort.

This is just a (not very sophisticated) attempt of Signalpro's to make you sign up with a particular broker and collect commission.

Cheers,
P.

WalkieTalkie

Master Trader
Feb 19, 2009
Hey Dave,

incase you weren't just being sarcastic (as I was) in your above post: save the effort.

This is just a (not very sophisticated) attempt of Signalpro's to make you sign up with a particular broker and collect commission.

Cheers,
P.

Not necessarily. I am haivng fun with "watch my trades" thing and also learn a lot. Will take a closer look at this Signalpro

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Hey Dave,

Cheers,
P.

Hi,P. Is there problem for you P. if I get some commissions from broker? I even did not post link to the company I trade with, because I my purpose here in this forum is different (See at my 1st post).People earn money following my signals, and this is the proven fact. What did you do for them Mr. P?

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
The strategy proved itself one more time...Trade on EUR / GBP
Yep, when you see that all your indicators that you relay on confirm entry point, don't waste your time. Enter into position. I even loaded three positions in it. If you trust my strategy and want to follow it , join the team of my followers, so you will never miss good opportunity, even when you sleep. LOL :)))))

Attachments

• 05.12.12.JPG
    05.12.12.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Entering into position based on 5 min chart (AUD / USD) 18.12.12

Hi, all. Well, the location of the trade was really obvious, but I had to find out where to enter. So, the best clear vision of this gave me the 5 min chart. And here we are!!! Trade worked in our favor my dear followers. Congrats with nice gain. AUD-USD Forex-Metal MenAtWork.JPG

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Hi all. You know guys, I only follow my favorite SetUps. Remember , I showed you them on my presentation.So, when the EUR/USD hit the 1.34 area I watched closely for the first pull for to get back into the trade.It was a buy zone at 1.3260-1.3280 levels, however I took it early at 1.32950 (see chart) with the Stop Loss below 1.3240 and target around 1.3360/70.
All my followers who have their accounts connected to my platform must have nice profits.You see main on image.Congrats people.Please,spread a word, let know other they can profit here.See you next time.
12-The-EUR-USD-trade-on-16-17-of-January-2013

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
The EUR / USD trade on 16-17 of January 2013

Hi all. You know guys, I only follow my favorite SetUps. Remember , I showed you them on my presentation.So, when the EUR/USD hit the 1.34 area I watched closely for the first pull for to get back into the trade.It was a buy zone at 1.3260-1.3280 levels, however I took it early at 1.32950 (see chart) with the Stop Loss below 1.3240 and target around 1.3360/70.
All my followers who have their accounts connected to my platform must have nice profits.You see main on image.Congrats people.Please,spread a word, let know other they can profit here.See you next time.EUR-USD 15min 17.01.13.JPG

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Strategic EUR/USD (trade on 30.01.13)

Hi all!!! When you see this monster move during many many days and know that there is an overbought situation, you got to be very quick in terms of entering into positions ,taking profits and moving out. So, I usually start looking for trades at smaller chart.Here is my trades based on 5min chart. Congrats for all my followers, who actually haven't missed any of my trades thankfully this copier technology.StrategicEURUSD, 30.01.13 (without link).JPG

Last edited:

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
The "On Fly Level" setup situation to enter the trade USD / JPY.

Hi, all. So this picture demonstrates what I call "On Fly Level" setup (Means, we move up or down and find support during more then 30 min) The screen is taken on the 5min time frame.As you see we have Red line that was used as a previous resistance level. When it became support and it proved itself during 30-40 min I entered into long. That was enough for me to make a decision. See result of the trade on my page, under the Profit Grabber nickname

Attachments

• USD-JPY 5min Level on Fly SetUp.JPG
    USD-JPY 5min Level on Fly SetUp.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 13

signalspro

Active Trader
Nov 29, 2012
Trading big lots.You gotta to be sure what you're doing.

EUR/ USD from 04 March. Small trade-big money!!! I know guys that not many of you were able to open that kind of position. I told you, you have to have more then 1K on your account. Anyway, others who had thanks for all congrats. You won the big money following me :). So, for the explanations about the enter point. Just look at the picture. It will tell you all.Yeah, you gotta to be sure when to enter and when to get out especially if the position is 10 lots!!! Take care. Yours, Set Ups Master...

Attachments

• 10lots short EuroDollar 04.03.13.JPG
    10lots short EuroDollar 04.03.13.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 18