Free Bird Forex Signal (Profitable system that wins)

ForexKarma

Trader
Jun 8, 2011
I have been trading Forex successfully for the last few years, so I thought I would like to start a new thread to reveal and share some of my trades.

Just so you know, my primary interest for doing this is to start a dialogue with others that share my passion. Also, this will be great incentive to be more selective and disciplined about the trades I select.

This is an example of the Signal format you can look forward to:

ENTRY ORDER SIGNALS

Enter Long EUR/JPY on a Buy-Stop @ 116.09

Stop Loss: 115.79

Target: 117.60

CURRENT OPEN ORDERS

SHORT GBP/JPY @ 134.98, move S/L to: 135.57 & T/P to: 133.15

Total P/L (Pips): 57

How this Works:

Entry Orders will be entered once per day between 8 – 10pm (est). Trades are selective and so there may not be a trade every day. Most of my trade entry signals are through pending orders.

Pending orders, not triggered within 24 hours from the time of entry, are cancelled. Open trades will be assigned updated S/L and T/P levels in the following trading session.

However, I have a swing trading style and my objective is to capitalize on larger moves (anywhere from 80-450 pips per trade). Accordingly, there may not be a T/P (take-profit) order objective for every trade.

If you're interested, these trades are executed through an Institutional quality ECN broker. I am sure some retail feeds and other ECN's will show different prints. Any discrepancies in fills, stops, limits, are unavoidable and unintentional.

Disclaimer:
If you do NOT have iron discipline or an edge (that you can quantify), the Forex market will either: eat you alive, drive you to drink, lead you to beat your wife, or give you ulcers. Only trade with risk capital as there is a risk of loss. Money management is very IMPORTANT!

My Facebook: Forex Karma
Follow us on Twitter @ForexKarma