SignalsProviders (Just Follow Me)

Discussion in 'Forex Signals' started by signalspro, Nov 29, 2012.

1. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Hi,take a look on your private messages. Sent you information there

2. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Hi kkj123,

Tried to send you PM, yet couldn't. you should allow it first.

3. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

AUD / USD pair. "Stop Run" Strategy

Hi again.Look, this is what usually happens on every market. I call it "Stop Run". You have people bought the pair at around $1.039 and place their stop losses slightly below. When price triggers these levels (where the stop loses are) it runs up. That's way I call it "Stop Run"/ Here you great example on AUD / USD pair on hourly time frame. Thanks and Congrats to all followers :)

Attached Files:

4. mmm

mmm Trader

Hey signalspro can i too get your signals ???
    Thanx

5. kkj123

kkj123 Trader

Hi,
    I am not allowed to received private messages. please email me on j_jee(at)rocketmail.com

6. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Long on the USD/CHF pair using "buy the fractal" strategy

This one was sweet. One of my favorite setups. It's called "buy the fractal" strategy. As you see there is sign and the price of 0.92148 beside it. This place where the price recorded its higher low after the lower low occurred before called "fractal".It was the best signal to buy for me. I even didn't use any indicator.The stop loss should be around 30 points. Targets around 70-80 points, which was actually accomplished. Good job!!! Congrats all followers and copiers.

Attached Files:

7. mmm

mmm Trader

I signalpro i cant send you any email at that mail address. Do you have another?

8. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Hi mmm,sorry just saw your message. I'll send you all instructions as soon as possible on your mail.Thanks

9. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Double Top strategy that I use

Hi everybody.Thanks for comments. Again, as I told you, there is no fear when you enter into trade at the spot where the others might have different point of view. Take a look I shorted this pair where many others hoped for the uptrend to continue.But, you have to be very careful when you play in opposite side. Usually these trades are short-lived.In short, hope for quick profits, don't wait to long if you became green. Or, just copy my trades and learn my strategies.

Attached Files:

10. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

USDCHF 06.10.13 long after sell-off.

Hello all.As you could see here, for entering into long position I had to wait in till the price hit this area (Area of support...). For me, this is the rule when I take counter trend positions.It works perfectly near important levels on daily charts, yet remember you got to be quick in taking profits.The downtrend is very strong here, so the position was closed for profits, when I released the situation. Thanks again for following.(Long on USDCHF 06.10.13)

Attached Files:

11. nora

nora Trader

how to know either signal is valid or not?

12. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Hi.Look to your private messages. It should be the link

13. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

1 hour trade has made more then 800 p.

Hi all, it wasn't too hard.If you see the level of 130.157 that provided strong resistance for about a week or so. So, when it was broken, I didn't look for up trend continuation due to the situation on the higher time-frame (see daily/weekly charts).I just waited for the tricks and they showed up very soon.Means, the crowd was forced to enter into long position and then everything turned out opposite which added more fuel for smart money:). Result, 800p in just 1 hour of trading, what can be better than that. Congrats all followers!!!

Attached Files:

14. safnur

safnur Trader

Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  15. realdestina

realdestina Trader

pm me sir...want to follow..tq

16. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Confirmation of the trade location

When entering to trade (especially when placing more than one order) you got to be sure on the trade location, even more on confirmation of this opportunity. You know, trading is the game of waiting the chance.Therefore, only if I see the confirmation I allow myself to take more than one position.Here, in today's trade on EUR / CHF, the level 1.2280 provided strong support not only once. When it did it second time it was enough for me to enter long taking 4 positions.Thanks for your replies my dear followers.

Attached Files:

17. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Hi, Check out your pm box

18. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Hi, I sent instructions on your pm box. Check it out there.;)

19. tvyork

tvyork Trader

hi,Im new if you can send me a pm,please do,I would like to follow your trades.If you cant pm me my email is tvyork@yahoo.com. thanks

20. signalspro

signalspro Active Trader

Why did I close long position on EUR/USD pair.

Hello guys.I got many messages where people asked me about the reason of closing my long position on EUR/USD pair. For all of those who haven't followed this trade,so I took long at 1,34860 and close it at 1,36320.The reason is the end of cycle, you can see it clearly, where the Fibo hit the 208 level. It that simple and you see that I was right. Thanks for congrats who copied my entries. 1460p is not bad at all, right?

Attached Files: