Scalping Forex Strategy

Pinalli

Master Trader
Jan 31, 2009
Even i find scapling interesting as it fectes quick returns. Well, what i aim is to fulfill my target in a specified time and as soon as i accomplish it, i exit from the market.

Forexcube

Master Trader
Dec 2, 2009
Switzerland
www.forexcube.ch
I prefere betimes the scalping with EURUSD (tight spread) and the EMA's 9, 20, (55, 120) on 10 sec., 30 sec. and M1 timeframes by looking at M5 and M15 in order to get a global view. Enter/Exit: with the EMA's 9/20 crossovers.

Kindest regards

neilboso

Active Trader
Nov 26, 2009
It is a trading strategy that does not look to capture 50+ pip moves, rather it is more about watching the price action and getting in and out of trades for quick 5-15 pips which little by little add up.

Aleksandar Oden

Active Trader
Dec 24, 2009
Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that.The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode.Suppose a scalper opens a trading position of 100 000 units with EUR/USD. For each pip he will now earn $10.Closing in with only a 3 pip profit brings it up to $30 not bad for less than a minute of work…

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Forex Scalping can also be called a quick trading. It is a method where traders allow their positions to last only for a matter of seconds, to a full minute and rarely longer than that.The purpose of scalping is making small profits while exposing a trading account to a very limited risk, which is due to a quick open/close trading mode.Suppose a scalper opens a trading position of 100 000 units with EUR/USD. For each pip he will now earn $10.Closing in with only a 3 pip profit brings it up to $30 not bad for less than a minute of work…
But if the price goes in the opposite direction? ;)

pjfx

Active Trader
Jan 21, 2010
Well I agree with you all, but i find out that one could make huge profits if he understands what I call advance scalping method. This captures between 20 to 50 per trade pips for me. A trader must learn to understand when he's scalping against and inline with the trend on any time frame. This is what determines when to come out of the trade, it will also make you to play safe. I have taken close to 30 trades this month with 29 winning and only one lose. I only incured that lose when I forgot that a news was released. so i keep out of my advance scalping method when major news release is in view.

cpay

Active Trader
Jan 23, 2010
Hi pjfx,
That your advance scalping method sounds interesting. 29 out of 30 winning trades, wao! please can i have a clear understanding of your scalping method? and if possible share with you.

forexbaby

Active Trader
Apr 3, 2010
I prefere betimes the scalping with EURUSD (tight spread) and the EMA's 9, 20, (55, 120) on 10 sec., 30 sec. and M1 timeframes by looking at M5 and M15 in order to get a global view. Enter/Exit: with the EMA's 9/20 crossovers.

Kindest regards
Hi Dude,
I'm New to forex and I want to know What is it mean" EMA's 9, 20, (55, 120) on 10 sec., 30 sec. "?. In which Indicator it comes?.
Thanks in advance

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello guys,

I'm just curious if the scalping method that you were doing is manual trade or automated. Is it more effective to use manual trading? I am planning of using an EA for scalping since I can only trade during night.
In theory, automated scalping is better than manual but, in practice, the Forex brokers usually prevent traders from using the scalping expert advisors. They do it with high slippage and an increased rate of requotes. But it's possible to build an automated system that would handle properly these problems.

claristtrader

Active Trader
Apr 19, 2010
cl4r1st.blogspot.com
In theory, automated scalping is better than manual but, in practice, the Forex brokers usually prevent traders from using the scalping expert advisors. They do it with high slippage and an increased rate of requotes. But it's possible to build an automated system that would handle properly these problems.

i doubt, even we can create well, it but we can't run it coz many brokers not allowed scalping method, increase spread during asia session one of their ways
to against scalper

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
i doubt, even we can create well, it but we can't run it coz many brokers not allowed scalping method, increase spread during asia session one of their ways
to against scalper
Some brokers allow scalping but only add more requotes and slippage. In this case, it's possible to optimize a scalping EA to overcome these problems.

graceheather

Active Trader
Jun 25, 2010
Scalping is quick trading. And the pips generated are usually very little.

Scalping is only good for Brokers. They made a lot of money from traders who use Scalping due to the frequency of trades...

Personally do not favor Scalping.

brianhutson

Active Trader
Jul 16, 2010
Forex scalping is the art of using leverage and a large number of short term trading to steadily increase an account. Normally, only 1-5 cores gets targeted for each trade. This type of trade remedy appeals much to the day traders and those who want to minimize the risks associated with currency exchange.