Queen Investments

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Perhaps, you should tell us your story if you have been scammed by this company. I've never heard of them before.
Oh yes, I will tell my story with details. This company received 48 hours to refund me my Invested money. Otherwise the story will begin here and other sites, forums, etc. too.
Perhaps, you should tell us your story if you have been scammed by this company. I've never heard of them before.

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
I do recommend this company
I'm working with Queen investment for a couple of years,

Yes, I started with 250, Then I invested 10,000,

I withdraw 15,000, then I invested more.

The withdrawal works like a clock, every 10th of each month I get the agreed amount.

I'm really curious how you did it. Can you tell me the name of your trading manager in this company?

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
What happened exactly? Are they refusing to issue your withdrawal? Have you contacted customer support or received any type of response?

Fried_Rice

Active Trader
Aug 30, 2021
You can't go around shouting "it's a scam, don't invest" without any evidence or further information.

For all we know you might have lost your capital due to your own incompetency's..... It's very common in the trading world for people to call "scam" when they loose as they are bitter.

Please elaborate fully on your claims and stop saying "I will tell you what happened".