Attachments

• Queen-Investments-Review.png
    Queen-Investments-Review.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Unregulated company!!! Operated by Queeninv Group LTD it means nothing. Why to avoid them? It's simple, you will lose your money!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Unregulated company!!! Operated by Queeninv Group LTD it means nothing. Why to avoid them? It's simple, you will lose your money!
But why are you so sure in that? There are lots of unregulated companies that aren't scams. Did you lose money with this one?

• 👍
Reactions: ForexScam

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Enivid, do you think I'm talking about a company without to have experience with them?
Usually people are talking about their experience!!!
Please tell me if you have any information about queeninv.com

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Of course I will tell you my story! Just important to know, don't send money them if you don't want to lose!

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Informative read:
"Queeninv is a Forex and CFD broker, operated by Queeninv Group LTD. We have found a lot of discrepancies on the broker’s website, which can be seen as major red flags. Firstly, according to the terms and conditions Queeninv belongs to the Bulgarian jurisdiction, however, there is no record about its authorisation in Bulgaria. This fact shows the unregulated nature of the broker. We also couldn’t find any other information about broker’s regulation. Another thing is the discrepancy between its address (Geneva, Switzerland) and contact phone number (UK). And again, Queeninv has no regulation in these countries and has no legal right to operate there or offer its services. The lack of information (or false information) about the broker’s regulation, trading conditions, and contact details should be the biggest red flag for those who plan to invest with the entity. Usually, such companies run investment scams.

It is quite clear that Queeninv is NOT regulated and should be avoided. We would advise to stop investing with this company and withdraw all the invested funds if possible."

https://55brokers.com/trader-inquiry/license-inquiry/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 👍
Reactions: vicjon1995 and ForexScam

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Thanks for the article. Unfortunately when I Invested the first time in this company, everything was going nice. I didn't find any articles about them. This is why I want to please everyone to not invest in this company. Please share all information about them everywhere to stop queeninv.com to scam other people. If you have any advice how can I get back my money please send me. And also send me the most important, popular websites where must shares this kind information about scam forex companies.
Have a nice day!

GazFx

Banned
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the article. Unfortunately when I Invested the first time in this company, everything was going nice. I didn't find any articles about them. This is why I want to please everyone to not invest in this company. Please share all information about them everywhere to stop queeninv.com to scam other people. If you have any advice how can I get back my money please send me. And also send me the most important, popular websites where must shares this kind information about scam forex companies.
Have a nice day!
I've already made searches on Forex Peace Army (Broker Reviews) , but nothing found. If this is an illegal organisation you will most likely never see your money again.

• 👍

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I would be curious about some details on how they scammed you exactly - did they ask money for services they didn't deliver on, did they not let you withdraw, etc?
Maybe you should ask a question on Forex Peace Army, I know that community have helped some people get their money back, though there is no guarantee.
Another thing: if anyone contacts you saying they can recover your money if you write them an e-mail to a given address, or they ask for a payment claiming they can hack into the scam site or something similar, don't trust them by any means. There are many scammers like this looking for scam victims online. Usually all they do is ask for more money and disappear with it.

• 👍

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
I would be curious about some details on how they scammed you exactly - did they ask money for services they didn't deliver on, did they not let you withdraw, etc?
Maybe you should ask a question on Forex Peace Army, I know that community have helped some people get their money back, though there is no guarantee.
Another thing: if anyone contacts you saying they can recover your money if you write them an e-mail to a given address, or they ask for a payment claiming they can hack into the scam site or something similar, don't trust them by any means. There are many scammers like this looking for scam victims online. Usually all they do is ask for more money and disappear with it.
Have a nice day!

Thank you for your advice Dora, I asked on FPA!!!
I already received some information about Queen Investments.

• 👍
Reactions: Dora_WalletInvestor

Robichaud2288

Banned
Mar 30, 2021
I do recommend this company
I'm working with Queen investment for a couple of years,

Yes, I started with 250, Then I invested 10,000,

I withdraw 15,000, then I invested more.

The withdrawal works like a clock, every 10th of each month I get the agreed amount.

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
I do recommend this company
I'm working with Queen investment for a couple of years,

Yes, I started with 250, Then I invested 10,000,

I withdraw 15,000, then I invested more.

The withdrawal works like a clock, every 10th of each month I get the agreed amount.
Couple of years???
This company is on the market from 5 months ago. Congrats for your performance!!! You are really special trader. Couple of years in 5 months is really nice. Like if you invest 100 USD you can take out 10.000 after 3 weeks. Sounds great, like your comment.
Don't scam people!!!

Robichaud2288

Banned
Mar 30, 2021
Couple of years???
This company is on the market from 5 months ago. Congrats for your performance!!! You are really special trader. Couple of years in 5 months is really nice. Like if you invest 100 USD you can take out 10.000 after 3 weeks. Sounds great, like your comment.
Don't scam people!!!
Well, Not sure how are you , But looks like that all of your effort is to put some bad reviews on companies.

The fact is that I'm working with them for 2 years.

And you can't argue with the facts.

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Well, Not sure how are you , But looks like that all of your effort is to put some bad reviews on companies.

The fact is that I'm working with them for 2 years.

And you can't argue with the facts.
Thanks I'm fine. Maybe you are confiusing with an other one.

Domain name: queeninv.com
Registry Domain ID: 2562959019_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 0001-01-01T00:00:00.00Z
Creation Date: 2020-09-30T08:59:47.00Z

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
well, i do shop around for brokers, i mean there alot of regulated brokers out there plus500, ava trader, etoro, robo forex, fx pro, i mean countless brokers ..so why queeninv ??? shop around is the key and if you fedup of a broker, withdraw your funds and go somewhere else, no hassles, its your funds

• 👍

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Exactly!
I agree your opinion, why queeninv.com???
No queeninv.com, no unregulated brokers, we want to know our funds are in safe.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Informative read:
"Queeninv is a Forex and CFD broker, operated by Queeninv Group LTD. We have found a lot of discrepancies on the broker’s website, which can be seen as major red flags. Firstly, according to the terms and conditions Queeninv belongs to the Bulgarian jurisdiction, however, there is no record about its authorisation in Bulgaria. This fact shows the unregulated nature of the broker. We also couldn’t find any other information about broker’s regulation. Another thing is the discrepancy between its address (Geneva, Switzerland) and contact phone number (UK). And again, Queeninv has no regulation in these countries and has no legal right to operate there or offer its services. The lack of information (or false information) about the broker’s regulation, trading conditions, and contact details should be the biggest red flag for those who plan to invest with the entity. Usually, such companies run investment scams.

It is quite clear that Queeninv is NOT regulated and should be avoided. We would advise to stop investing with this company and withdraw all the invested funds if possible."

https://55brokers.com/trader-inquiry/license-inquiry/
Thanks for the heads up.