AdamantFx, scam company!

ForexScam

Trader
Mar 19, 2021
Hi guys
Please don't trust to this company , they are a scam company, I sent them 25k but nothing back. To withdraw your funds you have to pay them 20 % of the withdrawal amount. + They stoled money from my card, to pay some Nigerian internet TV services. So just avoid them.

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Hi guys
Please don't trust to this company , they are a scam company, I sent them 25k but nothing back. To withdraw your funds you have to pay them 20 % of the withdrawal amount. + They stoled money from my card, to pay some Nigerian internet TV services. So just avoid them.
wow

hayseed

Master Trader
Jul 27, 2010
usa
They stoled money from my card, to pay some Nigerian internet TV services.
//-----

and just how did you arrive at that conclusion.......

enivid has compiled a large amount of information on brokers..... 258 brokers to be exact......

you can sort that list in several ways....... however, not by "serious regulation"....... but it's still there.....

and it's there for a serious reason......h

Last edited:

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
One quick look into their website should tell you to stay away from them. Unorganized, cluster mess and obviously they are not even regulated.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Hi guys
25K is a lot of money, what did you do to get your money back? 20% of the withdrawal amount is seriously crazy.

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
My advice is, to avoid such unfortunate incidents, only invest in brokers with licenses from proper, reputable regulators.

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
Hate to see people being scammed, seems like it's becoming more common by the day. There are a lot of shady brokers out there.