Psychology in trading

Discussion in 'Forex Education' started by ituglobal, Aug 21, 2014.

1. MarkTrader

MarkTrader Trader

Would like to know genuine ECN brokers who really are ecn as some brokers people say they r ecn with low commission charge.

2. TeKiJIa

TeKiJIa Trader

I think psychology in Forex like the bets in sport. If you do it with cold mind - it's profitable. If you want everything for now - you will loose.

3. fxapex

fxapex Active Trader

Yeah you should be in best mental state for trading or else you might fix wrong trades.

4. MarkTrader

MarkTrader Trader

I agree with you guys completely.Keeping a positive outlook allows you to stay on your strategy even during losing streaks.

5. Dolgart

Dolgart Trader

I can advice InstaForex but i am not expirience with it ))

6. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

"InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army. We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud."

7. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

NOTICE: October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC. InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license. Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

WARNING: January 13, 2015: The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers. InstaForex is on that list. CLICK HERE to verify.

WARNING: June 9, 2014: The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex. CLICK HERE to verify.

8. radex78

radex78 Active Trader

I don't know with review instaforex broker that giving bad vote on their statement, but on last month I am still withdraw money from my account trading although not in huge money but still processed smoothly.

9. myfxpt

myfxpt Master Trader

The information comes from Forex Peace Army. They conclude that this broker is a scam due to unresolved client complaints and issues with regulators.

10. Ary Barroso

Ary Barroso Trader

Well, I have a question to you; did you ever see any good signal provider service for a long time? I am sure you are not! Besides, profitable strategies are not available here and there! Yes, making profit is very task here, but being a consistent player is the real challenge.

11. Rickie

Rickie Trader

The fact is that in trade there is no clear line between what works and what does not work. The market and its behavior change more often than many traders find an opportunity to cope with it. A new strategy or indicator may not be suitable now under current market conditions and may work fine tomorrow, when market behavior turns.