Psychology in Forex Trading

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by Rambo35, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Nicolas Sanz

Nicolas Sanz Newbie

Only one person out of a thousand can swim if he does not know how. We must learn in safe conditions. You can go straight to the market, but it's a huge risk.

2. Nicolas Sanz

Nicolas Sanz Newbie

On the demo, you can learn the basics, and then move on to a real account with a strategy.

3. Kevin Murdok

Kevin Murdok Trader

So that's why the beginner should start with small amounts. it will be the same thing to swim in a safe shallow water without the risk of drowning. And it will be much better than poking around in the sand on the beach.

4. Nicolas Sanz

Nicolas Sanz Newbie

On the demo, you can simply understand your strategy and understand the mechanic, after going to a real account.
    Why do I need to spend money in the beginning, even if it's a small amount if you can do everything in virtual?

5. Nicolas Sanz

Nicolas Sanz Newbie

Do not underestimate the power of water. The flow of water can swallow you up.
    After all, all people are different.
    Emotions.
    Poking into the sand can be useful.

6. Kevin Murdok

Kevin Murdok Trader

Only under the threat of losing real money you will be able to properly assess the risks and force yourself to trade sensibly. Using virtual money can never understand the real danger.

7. Nicolas Sanz

Nicolas Sanz Newbie

I agree, but this is a 2 step. Well, it's impossible to immediately conquer the world. First you need to poke into the sand. Do not hit your head against the wall.

8. James Hill

James Hill Newbie

Someone say - demo, someone says it's waste time. I'm confused. I'm new and I'm completely confused (