Psychology :Traders brains are wired to lose in trading.

Discussion in 'General Forex Discussion' started by new digital, May 13, 2019.

1. new digital

new digital Master Trader

The human brain is not designed for stressful mental activity , like trading. There are 30 facets of the psychology, that are purposely kept hidden from traders, by the trading industry.
    This trading industry includes forums and their paymasters i.e the forex bucket shops.

In real trading , it is hard to take losses in real time , it is very difficult to time the markets , it is hard to follow a system and stick to it , all due to psychological reasons.

http://ibankcoin.com/hattery/wired-to-lose-the-psychology-of-trading/#sthash.H5cLEWou.dpbs

Stress, Portrait of a Killer - Full Documentary (2008)
    Look on internet for this video, trading is much much more stressful.

If you are losing money in trading , stress will get you.

http://tradinglosers.blogspot.com/

2. 37riched

37riched Trader

Quite an interesting thread this is. Actually, I have watched those videos and I feel almost convinced that the human mind is wired to fail, though I have my doubts as well. The research is very well done, but I'm just wondering why you need to discourage aspiring traders this much....

Helloyees likes this.
  3. new digital

It is not to discourage aspiring would be losers who end up losing , but more to provide the missing information. This information on forums will help new traders to go for automated trading instead.This tells them the right path to becoming successful.

I can't trade manually , I use robots.

4. Ulacan

Ulacan Trader

I disagree with this. Personally, I believe that trading psychology plays a big role in the success or failure of a trader, but that doesn't necessarily mean that our brains are wired to lose. Its an individual decision. A new trader comes to these forums and sees screaming threads of how there are more failures than winners in the market and makes a deliberate decision to become a winner or a failure. Its all up to you

5. new digital

Human brains are wired to lose .The brain you brought to trading, your ancestral brain from thousands of years of development, can not be changed from an emotional brain, a brain that shuts down during trading , a brain that does not like losing , a brain that hates the fear of losing , a brain that has subconscious reactive patterns and a brain that needs you to be right.

Last edited: May 14, 2019 at 11:26
  6. new digital

[​IMG]

7. new digital

Beyond Emotional Reactivity: Breaking the Patterns of Self-Sabotage

8. Helloyees

Helloyees Trader

You said you are using robots for trading ? Which one please ? I have heard a lot about AI called Sara and that's it basically. I do not get anything like this. And I trade only manually for now. So please let's continue this topic please. How does that sounds to you ?

9. new digital

I make my own robots, nobody knows about my private robots I have ,in my lifetime made over 500 robots. I don't sell any

MATHEMATICIANS.jpg

10. new digital