Pncexglobal a total scam

Mna88119

Trader
Oct 12, 2021
Hello, the complaint that I want to make about the broker pncexglobal, is that I was introduced to this by a supposed Chinese investor who said that she knew an effective way to make money in a broker, she told me to enter the money, first 300 euros to deposit the 08/04/2021, at that time the broker generated a profit of 56 dollars, so it kept saying that there was no market for that small amount that I had to get more, it made me lose that amount and told me that I had to get At least 1200 dollars to make a profit, I sent the 1200 dollars on 08/21/2021, then I made only 36 dollars and lost 236 in this new investment, I told them in customer service that I did not want to continue investing and that I wanted take out the remaining 1000 dollars and it has not been possible according to them that in order to get that money I need to make at least 3333 dollars on the page due to an alleged money laundering policy, in which I only saw on their page that indicates that only e In case of raising suspicions, they would ask me for information to corroborate this but it is not like that, and they tell me that if it is not like that I must deposit another 8400 dollars to be able to get the money and I see that this is all a scam, for this I request the 500 that I they took away with their fictitious investments and the 1000 that they refuse to deliver

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210916-155647.png
    Screenshot_20210916-155647.png
    186 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210916-150152.png
    Screenshot_20210916-150152.png
    148.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210916-191523.png
    Screenshot_20210916-191523.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210916-155017.png
    Screenshot_20210916-155017.png
    111 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210910-201301.png
    Screenshot_20210910-201301.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 👍
Reactions: scorpion

Szelti87

Trader
Dec 6, 2021
Hello, I would like to tell you my story, which is not over yet. I invested a lot of money in my pncexglobal account. I successfully multiplied the money. At $100,000 I was going to withdraw my money.
Online Service said ok, I have to pay the tax on the profit first which was $19,971.15. I paid it.
They said everything was fine, I could now make a withdrawal from my account. I tried, failed, asked what was wrong.
They said: "I checked your account. According to the report of the financial department, the risk control system has detected that your withdrawal channel is abnormal, so your withdrawal channel is restricted and cannot be withdrawn."
I asked them what is the soloution?
They wrote: "Please provide your ID photo or passport within 24 hours, and you need to pay 20% of the fund security margin, and you can withdraw normally after solving the problem of the withdrawal channel restriction."
I asked them to explain to me what a "security margin" is and they replied: "Fund security margin is only used to ensure that you do not participate in money laundering activities or other activities, the margin will be reflected in your account and withdrawal"
They said: "When you pay the margin, the problem will be resolved and will not happen again and the margin I still need to pay is 19819.654 $

My question is whether they can legitimately ask me to pay the security margin or if they are just trying to cheat me out of money. Is there somewhere to check if they are operating legally ? Who should I contact?

Attachments

• screenshoot1.png
    screenshoot1.png
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshoot2.png
    screenshoot2.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 8
  • screenshoot7.png
    screenshoot7.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshoot8.png
    screenshoot8.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
  • screenshoot9.png
    screenshoot9.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshoot10.png
    screenshoot10.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 7
  • screenshoot11.png
    screenshoot11.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • screenshoot13.png
    screenshoot13.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 👍

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
They began cheating you back at the point when you invested the original deposit.
The big red flag of them scamming you should have been that request for $19,971.15 in taxes - it's a clear sign of a scam and you should have never sent those money to them.
There is almost nothing you can do now - your money is probably gone for good. I still would suggest reporting the fraudsters to your local regulators and law enforcement.

Mna88119

Trader
Oct 12, 2021
Hello, I would like to tell you my story, which is not over yet. I invested a lot of money in my pncexglobal account. I successfully multiplied the money. At $100,000 I was going to withdraw my money.
Online Service said ok, I have to pay the tax on the profit first which was $19,971.15. I paid it.
They said everything was fine, I could now make a withdrawal from my account. I tried, failed, asked what was wrong.
They said: "I checked your account. According to the report of the financial department, the risk control system has detected that your withdrawal channel is abnormal, so your withdrawal channel is restricted and cannot be withdrawn."
I asked them what is the soloution?
They wrote: "Please provide your ID photo or passport within 24 hours, and you need to pay 20% of the fund security margin, and you can withdraw normally after solving the problem of the withdrawal channel restriction."
I asked them to explain to me what a "security margin" is and they replied: "Fund security margin is only used to ensure that you do not participate in money laundering activities or other activities, the margin will be reflected in your account and withdrawal"
They said: "When you pay the margin, the problem will be resolved and will not happen again and the margin I still need to pay is 19819.654 $

My question is whether they can legitimately ask me to pay the security margin or if they are just trying to cheat me out of money. Is there somewhere to check if they are operating legally ? Who should I contact?

Hi, how did you deposit your money to pncex?

Last edited by a moderator:

reecerispoli1

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Hello, the complaint that I want to make about the broker pncexglobal, is that I was introduced to this by a supposed Chinese investor who said that she knew an effective way to make money in a broker, she told me to enter the money, first 300 euros to deposit the 08/04/2021, at that time the broker generated a profit of 56 dollars, so it kept saying that there was no market for that small amount that I had to get more, it made me lose that amount and told me that I had to get At least 1200 dollars to make a profit, I sent the 1200 dollars on 08/21/2021, then I made only 36 dollars and lost 236 in this new investment, I told them in customer service that I did not want to continue investing and that I wanted take out the remaining 1000 dollars and it has not been possible according to them that in order to get that money I need to make at least 3333 dollars on the page due to an alleged money laundering policy, in which I only saw on their page that indicates that only e In case of raising suspicions, they would ask me for information to corroborate this but it is not like that, and they tell me that if it is not like that I must deposit another 8400 dollars to be able to get the money and I see that this is all a scam, for this I request the 500 that I they took away with their fictitious investments and the 1000 that they refuse to deliver
Thanks for the warning

Szelti87

Trader
Dec 6, 2021
They began cheating you back at the point when you invested the original deposit.
The big red flag of them scamming you should have been that request for $19,971.15 in taxes - it's a clear sign of a scam and you should have never sent those money to them.
There is almost nothing you can do now - your money is probably gone for good. I still would suggest reporting the fraudsters to your local regulators and law enforcement.
Than you for your reply.

I have talked to other people on other forums and heard similar stories. Here is an example:

"I found pncex because a Chinese girl I met online told me about it and I tried to invest. She lent me money and they considered it as money laundering so I had to pay myself, then they asked for 20% of my total assets to 'secure' them and another 10% for I don't know what, but they accepted my withdrawal order but I had to wait 60 days because the amount of the withdrawals was huge but I found that very suspicious. Their only option for immediate withdrawal was to get VIP channel by depositing 8888 USDT or reach membership level 3 or higher. At this point I don't know what to do. I have already contacted these two companies and I think I will use freelandpyles. I just don't know whether to wait for the 60 days or try to reach level 3, but I'm afraid I'll lose more money."

He also writes, "If you want your money back, try [URL REMOVED] or [URL REMOVED]. "

I don't know exactly who they recommend here, nor do I know if they can be trusted at all. I thought they might be advertising. Thank you for your quick and honest reply, as I understand from your words there is no one here who can help me get at least my basic investment back. Finally, I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of the sites recommended by the commenter and if so, what can be known about them.

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
These funds recovery sites are all scam. Never respond to private offers that promise to recover your funds from scammers. Those are just other scammers trying to get money out of a victim, which they know to have been already scammed.

• 👍
Reactions: Szelti87

Gaska

Dec 8, 2021
These funds recovery sites are all scam. Never respond to private offers that promise to recover your funds from scammers. Those are just other scammers trying to get money out of a victim, which they know to have been already scammed.

I'm in the same situation. I have 14.000$ there that I'm not able to withedraw...... If sanyone can fins a solution. If not I guess I lost this amount TT

• 👍
Reactions: Szelti87

Szelti87

Trader
Dec 6, 2021
These funds recovery sites are all scam. Never respond to private offers that promise to recover your funds from scammers. Those are just other scammers trying to get money out of a victim, which they know to have been already scammed
Thanks for all the useful information.

Szelti87

Trader
Dec 6, 2021
Same as me, I was told by that Chinese scammer, do you know where is pncexglobal, in which country?
Hi, unfortunately I don't know. Are you still talking to the Chinese scammer? Is your story about a woman who tried to seduce you and said all sorts of nice things? I'm still in contact with her and haven't confronted her about it. It's weird that she posts stuff on his whatsapp every day about his daily life. It seems so real.

Mna88119

Trader
Oct 12, 2021
Hi , I told her that I was married and then just talk about that think , and how it was easier to make money , I told the police here in Spain and they are investigating, but not told her, that's why I need to know where are this scammers, she can have that life scamming people , go to police you too

Szelti87

Trader
Dec 6, 2021
Hi , I told her that I was married and then just talk about that think , and how it was easier to make money , I told the police here in Spain and they are investigating, but not told her, that's why I need to know where are this scammers, she can have that life scamming people , go to police you too
Maybe if they found out something at the police station, could you please share it with me? I will also go to the police and report it. I already have a total of 40,000 dollars in pncex. Lucky you didn't invest more money. But I guess there's no way we can get that money out of there, as others before us have said. I'm very desperate. I am in debt for life...

Crash101

Trader
Jul 25, 2021
Guys,

Really sorry to see you loose your money. Its not fair and these types of scammers are everywhere in this industry, from here, to those that are selling training courses.

God bless all.

Crash

scorpion

Trader
Dec 21, 2021
Hi guys,

I am having the same issue as you. I have been dragged in PNCEX Global by a Chinese girl. So far, I have put $27,000 in it.
Currently, I am at the phase where they are asking about a security margin of 10% to prevent money laundery.
How have your situations ended ?
Do you have solutions on how to get your money back from that platform ?

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hi guys,

I am having the same issue as you. I have been dragged in PNCEX Global by a Chinese girl. So far, I have put $27,000 in it.
Currently, I am at the phase where they are asking about a security margin of 10% to prevent money laundery.
How have your situations ended ?
Do you have solutions on how to get your money back from that platform ?
Just don't transfer any more funds to them.

• 👍

Beli

Dec 28, 2021
Hi, It seems like I'm having the same problem as many of you with this "pncexglobal.com". I invested through a chinese girl type around $ 5000, and now I can not log in to PNCEX at all, there is something wrong with the site. But when I read your stories, it seems like I've lost my money, but do you think on this page that they say they can take your money back from Pncexglobal.com to you?

[URL REMOVED]
gclid=CjwKCAiAiKuOBhBQEiwAId_sK8oaavZfXqjg5pSho_JLyIoNIRZKZHhMgQK7RJwdtSK8aUMJVBVoLhoC06IQAvD_BwE

I have written to the girl today that I invested through, but she has taken of the picture from the whatsupp application, and the messages are not delivered to her. She told me before to me me that she lives in France and would meet me later... bur we didint meet... I have her number but I do not know if I print the number here ??

Beli
Post automatically merged:

I'm done with them for sure. I was just trying to find a way to file a complain.
I have the same problem as you man... and I posted today my story here,,, and I found this website bur I dont know if it´s reliable...

[URL REMOVED]
gclid=CjwKCAiAiKuOBhBQEiwAId_sK8oaavZfXqjg5pSho_JLyIoNIRZKZHhMgQK7RJwdtSK8aUMJVBVoLhoC06IQAvD_BwE

Regards