Phoenix

tomjones

Trader
Oct 5, 2011
hello thanks for the info.pls how can i set the minimum or maximum size of lot that my EA (phoenix EA) can trade, and what timeframe is it good for,thanks

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
You can't set exactly the minimum and maximum size of a lot. You can either disable money management (set MM to false) and use Lots input parameter to set some fixed trading volume, or you can keep MM = true and let the EA use fixed fractional position sizing via input parameter MaximumRisk. In second case, lot will be recalculated before each trade as follows: Available Free Margin * MaximumRisk / 1000.

It works on all timeframes, but my best results were with M15.

tomjones

Trader
Oct 5, 2011
hello pls can you help me with the neccesary setting for the EA,i want to use it to trade micro lot but can't seem to get to understand it each time i try to change the settings it return back to the former and what is minimum amount needed to use it .thanks

ari32

Trader
Nov 15, 2011
I was wearing a phoenix, but I've had a few hours wait was not working, can you please help me to be active immediately phoenix?
(I've done as instructed)

arbolive

Trader
Nov 23, 2011
im testing with a 5000 demo account and the results are very good, but with 1000 i have this error: ordersend 130

whats the minimum amount needed for this EA to work properly?.

i tried to put stop loss and trailing stop at 10 pips but it doesnt solve the problem.

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Is everything else the same - broker, spreads, account type, etc.? The only difference is 5000 and 1000 account size? Then I see no reason for OrderSend Error 130 if you use the same input parameters in Phoenix.

EDIT: Are you sure it's error 130 (Invalid Stops) and not 131 (Invalid Volume)?

arbolive

Trader
Nov 23, 2011
the 1000 demo is at hotforex, and the 5000 is with alpari but i tested a 1000 alpari account and had the same error.

maybe demo accounts cant be micro?

im sure is the 130 error. im looking at it right now ;)

what this setting do ?: account is micro setting? is by default false but what happens when i turn it on? does it trade with smaller lots?

thanks in advance for your answers Enivid

Last edited:

hugo

Trader
Jun 14, 2012
im testing with a 5000 demo account and the results are very good, but with 1000 i have this error: ordersend 130

whats the minimum amount needed for this EA to work properly?.

i tried to put stop loss and trailing stop at 10 pips but it doesnt solve the problem.

thanks in advance.

Hello,

what about the performance now?
I installed the EA but unfortunately it doesnt work in backtest.

bumblebee

Trader
Sep 11, 2012
Hi, can anyone kindly send me the Phoenix EA Link that is workable. The listed version even after loading into Experts/Indicators cannot work....Thank you!!

bumblebee

Trader
Sep 11, 2012
Dear Enivid, Thank you do much for your reply. I did not receive any error message. Indicator cannot be detected and seen in MT4 custom indicators platform. I will retry. Thank you!!