Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Ok... Just checked... YES... the screenshots are there!.... I was looking in the "SCREENSHOTS" folder, not in this one!

Thank you for the details.

I KNEW it was simple.... just not familiar enough!
Unfortunately, EAs, indicators, and scripts can save screenshots only to the Files folder.

TraderBear

Nov 5, 2023
Unfortunately, EAs, indicators, and scripts can save screenshots only to the Files folder.
Awesome..... as Newby I was not aware. The screen shot is of ACTIVE window only. Is there a way to take full screen as I trade with multiple windows (2) showing multiple time frames?

yoovie

Trader
Feb 9, 2022
Here is the latest update of my custom MT4/MT5 One-Click Trade Pro (v2).

New features added:
- Added option to remember order panel state when the panel is closed (this includes the SL/TP lines position in Lines Order Panel). So when you re-open the panel, it will restore the panel state.
- Order panel state will be preserved when changing time frame in same symbol chart.
- Added option to automatically close order panel after a trade is submitted.
- Added hotkey settings for order panel operations (e.g. T/G = submit buy/sell order in Simple Order Panel, T = submit order in Lines Order Panel, S/D = Toggle SL/TP lines in Lines Order Panel, 1/2/3 = toggle showing Simple/Pending/Lines Order Panel, ESC = close panel, etc). The hotkeys can be disabled individually by inputting empty value in the settings.

Here is the other differences between my version and official version for anyone who just saw this post:
- Added Exit EA button.
- Fixed floating number rounding display issue (see this post for more details).
- Removed some annoying pop-up message dialogs that show up in certain situations.
- Added some tweaks and fixed some bugs on the Lines Order Panel.
- Added "Auto-apply recommended size" feature. It's almost like "Always Use Recommended Size When Available" feature in official version, but in my version, it can be toggled directly on the order panel.
- Added Risk Percentage and Risk Base inputs on the order panel (can be hidden in the settings).
- Fixed wrong Lots Size and Line Order's SL/TP display price calculation for non-US account currency.

Attachments

• MQLTA MT4 One-Click Trade Pro (Custom) v2.zip
    298.8 KB · Views: 6
  • MQLTA MT5 One-Click Trade Pro (Custom) v2.zip
    204.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
  • 👍
Reactions: edigunawanliu and Enivid

yoovie

Trader
Feb 9, 2022
Here is a little update for my Custom MT4 & MT5 One-Click Trade Pro EA (v2.1).

New changes:
- Fixed wrong Lot Size and Line Order's SL/TP Display Price calculation for indices that use USX currency.

For basic informations about my Custom MT4 & MT5 One-Click Trade Pro, check this post.

Attachments

• MQLTA MT4 One-Click Trade Pro (Custom) v2.1.zip
    301.8 KB · Views: 2
  • MQLTA MT5 One-Click Trade Pro (Custom) v2.1.zip
    247.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 👍
Reactions: edigunawanliu and Enivid