New to forex, can you help please?

michael smith

Banned
Mar 4, 2014
Feel free to check online for free trading info, resources. There are a few YT videos, from pro traders but rememebr, most of the clips are just a form of sales pitch for a paid forex course. That being said, there are a few good free YT trading clips from pro traders with real good inedepth info on everything from PA to trading on news makers..

Yeah, YT really helps in education. Fxpipper +1!
Also I'd recommend to you the "school of Pipsology" - I started with it.
Next - choose your TS or create it by yourself.
Choose the broker (I think, Rating sites and reviews will help you with it - also good ratings on the homepage of earnforex)
Start Demo
Continue Demo
Try again Demo)))

I used demo for two months before starting real. Sometimes I still use demo to test new TS.

Begin to trade with real. And remember about the RISKS.

trojan

Trader
Apr 15, 2014
Hi newbies and traders. For now am a newbie with desire to become a trader, so for now I'm reading, learning, practising demo. And I find some e-book with title little offensive- MT4 for dummies. Have you read it?
The title offends my intellegense...
How can anyone write that kind of book?

Aby123

Active Trader
Mar 17, 2014
Choose the broker (I think, Rating sites and reviews will help you with it - also good ratings on the homepage of earnforex)
Start Demo
Continue Demo
Try again Demo)))

I used demo for two months before starting real. Sometimes I still use demo to test new TS.

Very well said and I agree.

Kate

Trader
Apr 10, 2014
Ukraine
Right, that's really GREAT (<--- I am not afraid to say this word) source of knowledge
I cannot nothing to add here
Yeah, there is a honest rating page - the first page of this site.
Start Demo
Continue Demo
Try again Demo)))
Very nice words.

I think almost all of traders makes like Michael

Oh, this RISKS...(

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
There is no best strategy you have to develop your own strategy according to your account your expected profits and your money management. Also all of this depends on whether you are trading part time or full time and how much time and attention you are able to give the market. Learn basics of trading and start trading and see what works for you and what don't and develop your own strategy that's the best thing.

Fxpipper

Master Trader
Oct 26, 2011
Hi newbies and traders. For now am a newbie with desire to become a trader, so for now I'm reading, learning, practising demo. And I find some e-book with title little offensive- MT4 for dummies. Have you read it?
The title offends my intellegense...
How can anyone write that kind of book?

LOL, I cannot think why anyone would want to headline their book with that title unless of course, it is a marketing gimmick..along the lines of "programming for dummies" variant..
I just wish they had one for US politics, dumbed down version.
With the dummies in the congress, we would really have to come up with "Delusions of the insane, US politics under the scanner"..

And that's how they do it..