Neuro Net Automated Trading System

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
I've spent the last few months finding the best ways to handle a lot of the current market volatility we have seen on the foreign exchange this year especially with the wild reversals. As well as adding a lot of user requested features to the Neuro Net trading system.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://intrepidfs.com

nn50lc.jpg

https://intrepidfs.com/drupal/?q=node/52

The following are a list of features that have been included in Neuro Net 5.1.

The Neural Network:

Neuro Net 5.1 now utilizes 6 separate Neural Networks. One each for 6 time-frames. Each Neural Network consists of 4 perceptron layers for data quantification and an overall trend weight for each direction is established through comparing results of these networks with 6 perceptron layers for fine tuning the weight scaling. In total Neuro Net 5.1 utilizes 30 perceptron layers for trend detection.

Trade Entries:

Once the pair is trending in a particular direction and the entry threshold has been reached; Neuro Net will then compare trending against <B>Bill Williams Chaos Theory</B> entry criteria to help confirm the trend direction. The first trade is always issued at the minimum lot size for that broker. This is a test trade. If your maximum orders are set to greater than 1 and the first trade has reached a profit then a second trade will be issued at the full available lot size for the trend as long as the pair is still trending in that direction. It will then follow this pattern up until the maximum orders are reached. If your maximum orders are set at only 1 then the first trade will be issued at the minimum lot size for the broker and if that trade is closed for a profit and the pair is still trending in that direction then the full lot size will be used for each subsequent trade.

Trade Exits:

Neuro Net 5.1 utilizes various methods for exiting trades.

At the first level if the trend strength reverses and falls below it's respective Strength Percent then Neuro Net will exit it's open positions in that direction to maximize profit or minimize loss to a few pips on a trend reversal. This accounts for current market volatility.

At the second level Neuro Net maintains a trailing stop loss for all orders opened by Neuro Net that is user definable. In a rapid trend reversal this allows Neuro Net to exit an order at a partial loss for a minimum amount of pips in a large swing if Neuro Net cannot directly close the orders fast enough in the event of a trend reversal.

And finally at the third level Neuro Net utilizes a stop-loss issued on every order it opens. This is in the event that a price drops by in excess of 100 points in a fraction of a second that the stop-loss can catch the order at a fractional loss versus taking the full brunt of the pair price fall.

As additional option users now have the ability to set a TakeProfit level for the orders issued.

Trade Hedging:

Once a trend reversal has occurred Neuro Net has the capability to follow the strength of the trend reversal and to strategically open orders against the old trend to trade the down-swing for profit.

Risk Percent Calculation:

Neuro Net's Risk Percent Calculations have been enhanced with override features that allow users to specify their own StopLoss, Trailing Stop Loss, Maximum Number of Orders allowed to be placed by Neuro Net and the Lot size that Neuro Net uses for trades. Or users can simply set their Maximum Risk Percent to have all of these values calculated dynamically based upon their current account size and currency pair being traded while maintaining a maximum risk for open orders placed by Neuro Net on the market.

Optimization:

No optimization is required for Neuro Net 5.1. So users will no longer have to worry about an automatic optimization being performed on a secondary client or manual optimizations. Neuro Net 5.1 utilizes active trend recognition and period comparison for the most accurate level of trend detection to date within a Neuro Net product.

Error Checking:

Neuro Net can detect the following errors and recommend corrections:

If Expert Advisors are disabled.
If Allow Live Trading is disabled.
If DLL Imports are disallowed.

Multiple Currency Pair Support:

Neuro Net 5.1 has native support for over 31 currency pairs.

Spread Protection:

Neuro Net 5.1 spread protection that prevents trading when spreads exceed a user definable value.

Other Features:

·Expert Advisor Interoperability: Neuro Net now has a unique identification number for all orders it opens so that it will only manage trades it has issued.

·Added ability to set custom order comment for orders issued by Neuro Net or have it issue no comment for orders opened by Neuro Net.

·Added ability to disable/enable trading for any day of the week. For example you can prohibit Neuro Net from trading on Sunday open or Friday close.

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Neuro Net 5.2 has just been released. We are now offering a full money back guarantee and a referral program to reward our loyal customers. We are now offering a huge sale so that everyone can get in on this great profit opportunity!

New Features!

- Ability to disable hedging per NFA rule 2-43 compliance.
- Ability to set StopLoss/TakeProfit after order execution for full ECN compatibility.
- Ability to set point deviation on Buystop/SellStop orders.
- New Friday Order Handling Settings! Exit Trades on Friday, Trade Exit Hour, and Exit Only if Profitable.
- Expanded Broker Support!

intrepidfs.com Don't forget to check out the new video and our live trading statements!

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Neuro Net 5.22 has been released with a few small updates. I would also like to notify everyone that we are having our biggest sale ever this weekend (05/08/2009-05/10/2009) for all new customers.

Remember when you purchase Neuro Net you are a customer for life so you don't have pay subscriptions or purchase new software versions. We have also added a payment plan for the sale so everyone has a chance to lock in the sale price. :)

Happy Mother's Day to all those Moms out there.

-Nicholas

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
If any of you have any questions about forex at all please feel free to visit our website if you need one on one counseling or advice. We really are here to help so even if you're not interested in the software, and you're new to the market, please feel free to use the live chat feature at intrepidfs.com and ask us how to get started in forex.

Personally I have been trading forex for over 10 years now and if I can help at least one new trader a day I feel like I have done a good service to the forex community. Even if you're wondering if the Forex market is right for you right now; we would be happy to help.

Have a wonderful day all. Happy Pipping.

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Neuro Net is a fully featured expert advisor for MetaTrader 4.0 with a fully automatic installer for setting up Neuro Net on your broker.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Neuro Net 5.24 has been released and is now available.

Neuro Net 5.24 Update:

1. Improved Trend Entry Detection allowing for more trading opportunities.
2. Modified several detection algorithms to check the H4 time-frame independently so Neuro Net could operate on the M5 time-frame.
3. Base settings have been adjusted to allow for more profit gain.
4. The core engine has been expanded with 2 extra Neural Networks with perceptron layers each.
5. 2 additional independent Neural Networks have been added for trend strength comparison.
6. 1 separate Neural Network has been added specifically to analyze past chart data to modify trend probability based on recent market movement.

Hooya

Master Trader
Jul 14, 2009
is that live as in live trading but on a demo account? If it's a real account do you have a statement i.e non MT4 statement from your broker to match the mt4 statement?

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
That is a demo account. You can tell at the top where it shows the initial deposit. On a live account, whether it's a CC or wire transfer it will show a transaction number.

I cannot release any statements from my live managed accounts since it would be a contract infringement on my part.

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Our trial subscriptions have finally ended.

But now we have 3 new software products based upon our successful Neuro Net trading system that scale from start-up to well established accounts and as well have economically friendly pricing formats that are setup to match the capabilities provided for the account size you apply them to.

More information is available at: http://intrepidfs.com

sertye

Active Trader
Aug 25, 2009
Wow. I was really skeptical at first especially with my experiences with FAP Turbo. But Neuro Net has been awesome for me so far. I've had Neuro Net on a demo for about 4 weeks now and two weeks ago I finally put it on my live account with a 5% risk setting. Using 4 pairs I am already up 18% live with minimal drawdown. I needed a little help with entering the activation information to start but I found support to be responsive and knowledgeable. I think we definitely have a winner here.

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Neuro Net 6.1 is finally being released today. This is somewhat of a pivotal release for us. Many developers have aspired to truly create an adaptive trading system for the market. Only the best could realistically keep up by adapting and growing their software with the market. However we have found the final piece required to truly keep an EA fully adaptive on not only today's market, but next month's and beyond.

Most importantly in this AI evolution Neuro Net can now accurately asses threat and scale risk appropriately providing an unprecedented level of asset protection. Especially in today's volatile market.

Prices will be raised shortly to coincide with the new release. Please let us know if you have any questions.

http://intrepidfs.com

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
Neuro Net 6.21 has been officially released.

We have also updated our website at: http://intrepidfs.com to explain better how Neuro Net works and why it is so successful on today's volatile markets.

-Nicholas

shawnmstout

Active Trader
Oct 28, 2009
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! RIPOFF

The owner is a complete scam artist, just lost me tons of money, 3 weeks to even get to use the software cause he failed to tell me it was still in development when i already paid for it, when it finally was released all it does it lose money.

I asked for a refund and the owner (Nick) told me he would give me a refund, then kept giving me reasons of why he couldn't paypal me my money back, after 2 weeks of asking him for my refund he just quit responding to me.

If you want to lose money, this is a great system, if you want to make money then this isnt for you.

The way the system works is that 90% of the time it goes against the longer trends trying to take pikes off of it. He will post false posting of trades showing it will make money and for me, using the exact settings and broker that was suggested.

Thank god i was on a demo account or this could of done some real bad damage.

I found out later his chat room is filled up with people that get commission for the software which i was offered also, but its not right to sell a system that just looses money.

This is my Experience with Intrepidfs's Neuro Net software.

Also after talking to other people that isnt on the payroll i was told by people how had it longer than i did that they ran it for a year and just continuously lost money for them.

intrepidfs

Active Trader
Apr 16, 2009
It is rather sad that after over 1,100 customers and two years in business we have had one who has been displeased with Neuro Net.

This is precisely why Neuro Net now only consists of a max risk percent setting and broker compatibility functions. To ensure consistent results amongst our userbase. As always never take my word for it. Go ask our customers and view their own statements.

shawnmstout

Active Trader
Oct 28, 2009
Response to last comment

Yes and the people that post the results look really good after photoshop'ing the results, many of his "customers" are actually employees that get paid as an affiliate for referrals to his software

I am sure your not going to list all the unsatisfied customers since it would really hurt your business, i know i have talked to 10 people myself just on irc that has used your program and it didnt make them money. in fact it lost money for them.

I did use the exact recommended settings and approved broker, i left everything default, only traded with recommended markets, and used IBFX which is what you recommended that I use so dont use this as an excuse why your program doesnt work.

All i wanted is my money back which i was promised, i have been lied to by Nick so many times i cant count, from performance, to markets, to software, to growth of account, even to the end where i was promised a refund then 2 weeks later after i was promised (and i used paypal so it should be automatic) after speaking up then he just simply quit responding to my requests, like just by not responding i wouldnt tell other people my experience with the really bad software.

I DO NOT LIKE GETTING SCAMMED!

as im sure no-one does, just beware people cause this guy will tell you anything to sell his software and once he gets your money you will never see it again