Need Help!

markwood

May 13, 2022
Mark Wood is my name. My home is in Texas. Forex Trading was recommended to me by friends. They informed me of its benefits. It appealed to me, and I intend to invest in it. Could you please advise me on the best market to invest in for Forex trading? Also, could you find a good agency or a person that can assist me and advise me on how to invest in Forex Trading? That would be really helpful. Thank you

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
I would start by doing research on various sites and there are a lot of helpful channels on YouTube. A lot of scams have been going around so whenever you decide to look for a broker, start by doing research and open a demo account before anything else. If you have more specific questions I'm happy to help!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Hello and welcome to the forum, Mark!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. If you don't want to just lose your money, you have to actually learn and practice a lot in order to make money in Forex trading. You cannot invest in Forex trading like you do in stocks. I recommend start your learning with our free Forex course:
https://www.earnforex.com/forex-course/