Minimum investment

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
If you're a newbie on the forum, you shouldn't open a deposit too large, it's even better to open a demo or cent account. And when the trading will be in the plus, then deposit a larger sum, but one that is not crucial to lose. And it's understandable, the higher the depo, the higher the profit may be.

I got your point and of course; I agree with it! Because as I see, more than 98% traders lose their money here! So; new traders should test their emotions first by a small trading amount.

• 👍
Reactions: Zalea

Onanak

Trader
Feb 5, 2019
I agree with above. I also think that new traders should start with minimum deposit. Trading on demo and live account have some differences, especially on emotional side, so newbies should first get accustomed to live environment and then slowly increase invested amount

• 👍

37riched

Active Trader
Dec 26, 2018
I think the minimum investment that a trader should go for is an individual decision, depending on one's pockets and desire for risk-taking. If your broker has a minimum then that can also determine. However, its always safe to start small and grow your trades, sustaining it from within using whatever profits you get, so that you don't risk losing too much

• 👍

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
I agree with above. I also think that new traders should start with minimum deposit. Trading on demo and live account have some differences, especially on emotional side, so newbies should first get accustomed to live environment and then slowly increase invested amount

You are right! Even, more than 95% new traders lose their 1st live account; so new traders should take care on this issue!

• 👍

Jason Martin

Jun 20, 2019
It truly depends upon your aptitudes and experience. In case you are a beginner, you can begin with 250$ to 500$ for learning reason. When you get enough information and aptitudes you can grow your hypothesis. Minimum deposit entirety in like manner shifts from broker to broker. You just need to pick a fair broker for your trading.

• 👍

Adam Jackson

Trader
Jun 15, 2019
Forex being an over the counter financial market has no rule of investing money in that amount or that amount like any centralized market. A forex trader can start his trading journey with any desired amount as per the trading facilities provided by his broker. Such as: many brokers are now providing micro trading account where traders can get easy entrance to the forex market with lower amount like even $100 to $500.

• 👍

Zalea

Sep 15, 2020
The minimum investment is the smallest dollar or share quantity that an investor can purchase when investing in a specific security, fund, or opportunity. This means an investor cannot invest or buy any amount they want. They need to invest or buy the minimum amount required, or more.

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
I second Enivid's suggestion, $10,000 is a good starting point if you want to trade full time. But it also depends on your goals, plus only risk this much capital if you have already tried yourself on the market and have enough experience to not blow your account.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
I think that mathematics here is very simple. Average trader can earn at least 10% in a month on this market. How much money in a notional amount you would like to see on your account? 10% on $100 and $10K are quite different figures

Zeenat shein

Banned
Apr 11, 2020
Yes, you can start forex trading with just $10 and even less than that. Forex brokers have some minimum deposit requirements to open account with them. Some have little high like $500 or $1000, but there are some who need only $5 or $10 to open an account.

sevenone

Trader
Nov 5, 2020
Salatiga
superforex-id.com
New traders can trade a 100 $ minimum, and importantly be consistence with some demands, planning how many profit will be available and using the best strategy. Pending order(buy stop and sell stop) one of the best strategy I see to develop the minimum fund for getting maximum equity.

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
$500 for a newbie should be more than enough. Do not go for higher amount when you are just starting. Otherwise $5K is a good investment.

Uaredaty

Active Trader
Jan 19, 2019
My personal advice for newbie is to start with $10 on cent account. If you manage to survive with this amount first month, than go for higher investment. If not, go back to demo account

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
My personal advice for newbie is to start with $10 on cent account. If you manage to survive with this amount first month, than go for higher investment. If not, go back to demo account
It is better to s tart trading with 50 USD and use lower trading lots.

ziggler

Banned
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, you can start forex trading with just $10 and even less than that. Forex brokers have some minimum deposit requirements to open account with them. Some have little high like $500 or $1000, but there are some who need only $5 or $10 to open an account.
So i don't think with just this amount a realistick goal would be achieve and this is totally write.

It's like telling a science how many calories we need to survive per day ? Would you able to stay healthy with that one ?

So all i am saying we should try to start with a such amount which indeed means would actual helps us in earning some amount.

danielbro

Trader
Nov 26, 2020
cent account?
I guess you are trying to say the micro account?
But yes, that is a good choice for newbie, try starting off slowly and gradually increase your fund by the time you are able to make a consistent profit

e_abrams

Active Trader
Dec 11, 2020
I think "good profit" is a very subjective phrase. For one person that may be 5 dollars, for another person that may be 5000 dollars.

Resolve

Master Trader
Dec 7, 2013
I think "good profit" is a very subjective phrase. For one person that may be 5 dollars, for another person that may be 5000 dollars.
The ideal amount of investment that will be required is 100 USD. In this trading capital you can learn and also start getting profits from your trades.