looking for a mentor

Simonforex

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Uk
Hello and thanks for taking a minute to read this I have been looking at forex for a little while now but haven't gotten into it the way I've wanted to for numerous reasons.
I am looking for a mentor to help me learn, I know that there are quite a few good courses out there that offer mentorship with the course, truth be told I would take one if I had the funds to pay for them hence why I'm here now asking everyone. I would prefer to just learn from one person to avoid confusion to myself.
I know this is a big ask, but again thank you.

Good luck on all your trades.

• 👍
Reactions: rosemariefrancis

EnrichWave

Master Trader
May 15, 2018
India
First learn something about basics in Psychology of Trading and Technical analysis..,
the books " Market Wizards, Trading in the Zone, Price Action Breakdown" are worth to read. Have happy trading life as every successful trader have.

Regards

PS: forgot to mention, Learn some candlestick patterns too..

Simonforex

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Uk
First learn something about basics in Psychology of Trading and Technical analysis..,
the books " Market Wizards, Trading in the Zone, Price Action Breakdown" are worth to read. Have happy trading life as every successful trader have.

Regards

PS: forgot to mention, Learn some candlestick patterns too..
Are these online books or am I looking on amazon for them? Thank you again

Dora_WalletInvestor

Active Trader
Aug 17, 2020
Another good book is "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" - you can learn a lot about psychology, goal setting and trading strategies. You can also look for free online courses, those are good for learning the basics. BabyPips has a good forex course, ForexFactory has one too.

Simonforex

Trader
Sep 22, 2020
Uk
Another good book is "Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom" - you can learn a lot about psychology, goal setting and trading strategies. You can also look for free online courses, those are good for learning the basics. BabyPips has a good forex course, ForexFactory has one too.
Hello Dora
Thank you for the suggestions, ive started on the babypips course and its stuffed full of info, I will be sure to check out the reading material. Thank you

• 👍
Reactions: Jerry_Ken

hk_09

Banned
Oct 30, 2020
Hello Dora
Thank you for the suggestions, ive started on the babypips course and its stuffed full of info, I will be sure to check out the reading material. Thank you
Babypips is a great source, by the way also keep practicing side by side. Suggest demo trading.

maxmoud

Apr 4, 2021
I'm part of a trading group that offers mentorship in the form of live daily webinars where you can ask questions and stuff. We have group leaders who sometimes call out trade ideas real-time and a large community for extra support. We all use the same strategy in our trading though, so you wouldn't have to worry about confusion and we've been profitable as a group for over four years now. If you or anyone else is interested, there is an absolutely free week of live webinars coming up, nothing at all required to join. I tried every free source I could find when I was starting out and struggled for years before I found this group. I'm finally starting to see some consistency in my trading now.

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
Hello and thanks for taking a minute to read this I have been looking at forex for a little while now but haven't gotten into it the way I've wanted to for numerous reasons.
I am looking for a mentor to help me learn, I know that there are quite a few good courses out there that offer mentorship with the course, truth be told I would take one if I had the funds to pay for them hence why I'm here now asking everyone. I would prefer to just learn from one person to avoid confusion to myself.
I know this is a big ask, but again thank you.

Good luck on all your trades.
first trade demo for 6 months to master the strategy you want to use for a real account

wanorbit

Master Trader
Oct 11, 2010
i'll mentor you for a fee per hour..my rates are $100 per hour, and you must pay $1000 upfront, are you interested?

go through my free signals and count how many hits and misses, that could be your trading account, just imagine you traded 1 lot

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
I'm part of a trading group that offers mentorship in the form of live daily webinars where you can ask questions and stuff. We have group leaders who sometimes call out trade ideas real-time and a large community for extra support. We all use the same strategy in our trading though, so you wouldn't have to worry about confusion and we've been profitable as a group for over four years now. If you or anyone else is interested, there is an absolutely free week of live webinars coming up, nothing at all required to join. I tried every free source I could find when I was starting out and struggled for years before I found this group. I'm finally starting to see some consistency in my trading now.
Can I get details of this group? I am interested to be a part of this community. Also how much profit are you talking about?

vicjon1995

Active Trader
Sep 29, 2020
Yes, it is mandatory to do a good research about a mentor providing services before you transfer any amount to them. Many people get scammed by fraudsters.

• 👍
Reactions: Jerry_Ken

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Yes, it is mandatory to do a good research about a mentor providing services before you transfer any amount to them. Many people get scammed by fraudsters.
I agree, many of us have fallen prey to such scams, so you gotta be very sure before you decide on it.