learning forex

JFogel

Trader
Dec 20, 2010
USA
One of the more friendly brokers that offers a demo account is Oanda. Many people have highly recommended this company to me. You should google that company, if you want something else, just type "Forex demo account" in google and I'm' sure you'll get plenty of results.

Most traders highly recommend backtesting. If you do want to do this (and you will eventually), be sure your broker works with the software (i.e. NinjaTrader, MT4, etc)

juliescott26

Trader
Apr 2, 2011
Forex trading very profitable way to make money from home or work.Forex online trading has become very popular over recent years of several good reasons,

Jona

Trader
Mar 18, 2011
There are so many many traders which are not pleased at all with OANDA services, check ForexPeaceArmy threads to see that

Jona

Trader
Mar 18, 2011
In my opinion you should not hurry up when you are starting out with trading. Learn technical and fundamental analysis, how to manage your money and start to develop your own idea of how you want to trade/which is the most comfortable for you way to trade.

Jackelinevens

Trader
Apr 19, 2011
There are so many sources where a new trader can learn forex, e books, online forex tutors etc. New traders can learn so many things in a forex forum. I have seen many experts, experienced traders participate in the forums, so new traders can ask any type of query to experienced traders.

JFogel

Trader
Dec 20, 2010
USA
It is great that the pro's and the noobs both participate in the forums. I know I've benefited dramatically from this.

forex36

Trader
Apr 20, 2011
Demo trading was the best thing that could have ever happen to me. you learn not only about the market but if taken seriously you learn about yourself.

I learned that I can't sit in front of a computer all day watching the market. It drives me crazy!!:mad:

but i did learn patience.

you can learn all this from demo trading but I would be lying if i didn't mention that it feels a bit differently when you're trading real dollars. If you're not confident in your system paper/demo trading you'll have serious problems :eek: with real money

just my $.02

linda.m

Trader
May 15, 2011
i dont feel so

i dont feel so !!

joining the dealing room directly can make u take losses , my personal experience from the etoro ..

better use some simulators or the dummy trading sites will definitely help u in getting the picture of the forex market

DonnaMag

Trader
May 15, 2011
Welcome marvin090 to the trading world: has its ups and downs: hope it is only ups for you...

A word of advice from an experienced trader: do not set overall guidelines for your trading patterns. Do not fall into the trap of setting specific currencies or designated times for trading: this will hold you back in such an inconsistent and fluctuating market.
Review daily reports to select your currency (provided on many forex forums and websites). Keep an open mind; and remember it takes time to fully get the hang of forex trading. Do not get discouraged!
Good Luck and Happy trading :)

DonnaMag

Trader
May 15, 2011
Demo trading was the best thing that could have ever happen to me. you learn not only about the market but if taken seriously you learn about yourself.

I learned that I can't sit in front of a computer all day watching the market. It drives me crazy!!:mad:

but i did learn patience.

you can learn all this from demo trading but I would be lying if i didn't mention that it feels a bit differently when you're trading real dollars. If you're not confident in your system paper/demo trading you'll have serious problems :eek: with real money

just my $.02
Agreed :) Well put

Jamara

Trader
May 24, 2011
USA
Hi,
Forex is one of the most challenging ways to trade.The brokers are making a ton of money. They're leading a lot of people into this trading, that will fail on a very large scale. But remember that Money Management are just as important as buying the right currency at the right time.