Interested in learning SRDC forex trading system?

forever6333

Active Trader
Feb 11, 2009
Hello everyone,
i am jenson, from Malaysia.
i am here to find a group of people that are really motivated and dedicated to learn this powerful trading forex system.
if you are really interested just let me know here or email to me:jenson_fong@hotmail.com. i will reply you guys as soon as possible. then i will show you how is the forex trading system works.
Actually my master is willing to teach those people that are really keen to learn and before he accept any people to become his students, he do filters people first and he only choose quality students. quality people doesnt mean has to be good in forex, but even people new in forex also welcome, as long as he is willing to learn it, put the right attitude and be discipline.
so i hope i can find a group of quality people here and to create a learning community^^thanks

Regards,
Jenson

forever6333

Active Trader
Feb 11, 2009
Hi orange2009,
nice to meet you anyway

so which part of Malaysia are you from actually?
if you are interested to learn it, then we wil find a day to meet up so that i can know more about your personality first. besides, i will show you how SRDC trading system works and you can backtest and forward test it to see how powerful is this system^^

anyway do you mind to leave your email here so that i can send you an email or you can just send to my email

Regards,
Jenson

ajayshar27

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2010
Hello everyone,
i am jenson, from Malaysia.
i am here to find a group of people that are really motivated and dedicated to learn this powerful trading forex system.
if you are really interested just let me know here or email to me:jenson_fong@hotmail.com. i will reply you guys as soon as possible. then i will show you how is the forex trading system works.
Actually my master is willing to teach those people that are really keen to learn and before he accept any people to become his students, he do filters people first and he only choose quality students. quality people doesnt mean has to be good in forex, but even people new in forex also welcome, as long as he is willing to learn it, put the right attitude and be discipline.
so i hope i can find a group of quality people here and to create a learning community^^thanks

Regards,
Jenson
i would like to learn the The SRDC trading system.