Learning Forex Trading

profxclub

Trader
Dec 21, 2010
Forex trading strategies is the key of any expert trader to make a winning and a profitable trade. There benefits of having appropriate forex trading strategies are enormous.

Traders who enter trading without appropriate forex trading strategies are almost destined to fail. This further leads to the process of emotion cultivation which again is not good for a forex trader, especially newbies. However, expert traders are highly conscious not to let emotions run over as they usually have concrete forex trading strategies to follow and no matter what, they follow it with utmost sincerity.

balexander26

Trader
Sep 26, 2011
I believe the opening poster was just trying to express the importance of finding a good system and following the rules to avoid losing all of your money.

Ary Barroso

Active Trader
Jul 9, 2017
Forex trading strategies is the key of any expert trader to make a winning and a profitable trade. There benefits of having appropriate forex trading strategies are enormous.

Traders who enter trading without appropriate forex trading strategies are almost destined to fail. This further leads to the process of emotion cultivation which again is not good for a forex trader, especially newbies. However, expert traders are highly conscious not to let emotions run over as they usually have concrete forex trading strategies to follow and no matter what, they follow it with utmost sincerity.

You are right! And this is why, almost 90% Forex traders are the losers; a number of traders start their live trading without enough preparation! Forex is a knowledge based profession, so without knowledge success is completely impossible.

ethanscott

Trader
Apr 3, 2018

I could not agree more. Planning is key when it comes to forex trading. Without a master plan, failure is every trader's destiny!

Enivid

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 30, 2008
Odesa
www.earnforex.com
Do you have a link similar to this for basics about stock market trading??
My friend is asking for one and I think this was really well written!
Thanks in advance

No, sorry. We do not write about stock market trading. However, I am certain there are many great online resources that explain the basics of stock trading quite well.