Learn how to trade Forex, Bitcoin & Gold.

Mar 27, 2018
Yes, another person trying to sell you a course.

When I was younger I got into trading just like you, I wanted to make a lot of money. I honestly believed you could press a button or two and become a millionaire, just so you know you can't. The answer is time and patience. That's how you become better at anything. Over the years I made mistake after mistake before I started to make money, and this is why I made the course. So you don't have to waste that time. And yes I wanted to make some extra money. But I'm not going to charge you a $1000 or $100, only $19.99. Yes 1c under $20.

And not only do you get the course you get 1 on 1 mentorship. Because I actually want to help. I will talk to you about trading, your goals, I will review your trades and push you in the right direction. Because there is a lot of sh*t on the internet about trading. And it's easy to get lost. I'm not giving you software or an indicator, I'm teaching you a skill. How to read the financial markets.

To give you an insight, below is what I would call the ideal trade. Trading with the trend. Trading the structure, in this case higher highs and higher lows. Being patience and waiting for the retrace. Using support & resistance and candlestick analysis to determine an entry. Using fibonacci retracements and extensions, and order flow to gauge where price will move next. Executing the trade and the managing the trade. In this example price just went up, but trading is made up of two things technical analysis and management.

upload_2018-3-27_22-25-25.png

upload_2018-3-27_22-26-40.png

If you want help with trading I'm here for you. Check out my website below.

https://www.tradewithlogic.com/

Mar 27, 2018
Below is a trade I took on the Aussie dollar. Basically we got a lower low on the 4 hourly chart, which means for our next leg we are expecting a lower high. With that in mine we use support/resistance, fibs, candlestick analysis and patterns to identify an entry to go short. In the below example we have a minor support/resistance level that is also a psychological level, which means it's a round number, the 0.79 level to be exact. We have an ABCD completion around this area, which adds confluence and confidence to the trade. We then have a strong shooting star candle. This is an aggressive entry so I only take half a trade. As we are is a small upward channel I will take the second half when I see a clean breakout. We then get a clean break and we start to see bearish momentum heading into the European session, so we enter the second half of the trade. We then be patience and let the money come to us.

upload_2018-3-29_22-21-4.png

upload_2018-3-29_22-21-36.png

upload_2018-3-29_22-21-54.png