JustForex

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Oh well, I tried but failed, but my loss is already blocked with profit.So I propose to close this topic about acceleration.

pasted_image_at_2016_07_14_03_02_pm.png

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
"Hot Deposit Bonus" is prolonged!

Dear forumers!

Due to the requests of our clients we decided to prolong the "Hot Deposit Bonus" promotion till the end of the summer. So, you can get 100% more money for trading for every deposit of 100 usd and more till August 31. Do not miss the opportunity, summer is flowing by fast.

Wish you all great trading results!
JustForex team

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
I’m completely agree) Really, let’s share more serious features and secrets than this acceleration. Personally, I think that it’s for newbies.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
So, talking about features and secrets, I would like to share my improvement to trading system. Shortly speaking, last week a friend of mine told me about ichimoku indicator, which was pretty hard to learn, and even harder to implement into my trading system. However, as soon as I managed it, I increased the number of profitable deals by about 20%!

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
That’s a great improvement to the trading system. I’ve also heard about such indicator, but didn’t have enough time to analyze it. Simple sma and ema are enough for me.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
It was also enough for me until I realized how much the accuracy of the entering and leaving deal points increased. This is my last money withdrawal to celebrate small wins)
194177764acb45e58a85453963777e03.png

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Wow, that’s great that somebody has told you about such feature! As for me, I’m still looking for my grail. I hope it won’t last long. Maybe I’ll also work with ichimoku; it might be worthy for my trading system) By the way, which timeframes does it suit the best?

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Don’t rush to celebrate your new achievements. You better test your strategy properly, it may be not so good according to the history. For example, when I tried Martingale, it was also successful at first, but then I lost all my deposit…

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Well you are comparing apples and oranges) Ishimoku is a cool indicator; martingale is just money wasting for stupid beginners.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Trading on BitCoin accounts is available 24/7

Dear forumers!

We are glad to tell you that weekends are not a hindrance any more if you trade cryptocurrencies! From 17.09.2016 you will be able to trade digital currencies round the clock 7 days a week.

Benefits of BitCoin accounts from JustForex:

- leverage 1:5;
- Visa/Mastercard and other payment methods;
- exchange liquidity.

Get registered, open BitCoin account, deposit it and trade cryptocurrencies round the clock together with JustForex.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
About martingale – I second that! This strategy actually came from poker, and it's not proven in the Forex market.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
By the way, it would be cool if this broker would write something about it in his blog; I would gladly read it, like their style.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
What kind of a blog, what do you mean? Does the broker have his own blog, how long? Idon't know about this

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Berlin Affiliate Conference on the 20th - 23rd October

Dear forumers,

JustForex will take part in Berlin Affiliate Conference, which will be held on the 20th - 23rd October. Here major marketing representatives in the field of forex trading, binary options, and gambling share their experiences and present their affiliate programs. This year the conference has a visit from more than 3,000 delegates and 100 affiliate programs.

We invite you to visit the JustForex FPE 118 stand in the most active days of the event – on the 21st and 22nd October. Our affiliate managers will talk in detail about JustForex affiliate program, answer questions and give full attention to all guests. In addition, you can participate in the prize draw and take useful souvenirs.

Would you like to make an appointment with our representatives? Write at affiliates@justforex.com.
Read more about the conference following the link.

Best regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
JustForex presents its new CPA affiliate program at Berlin Affiliate Conference 2016

Dear forumers!

We have been working hard lately to implement the new partner model and we hasten to introduce it. The CPA program will be presented in Berlin Affiliate Conference (BAC). Guests of the conference can get the latest information on the CPA program at our booth FPE 118.

According to the terms of new affiliate program CPA-partners can receive a maximum from their traffic, and earn up to 1500 USD per one client!

We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference, which will be held on 20-23 October in Berlin at Messe Berlin GmbH, Gate/Hall 25, Messedamm 22. Learn more about the conference here.

See you in Berlin!

Best regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Santa Claus has Prepared Gifts for Traders

Dear forumers!

We would like to congratulate you on the upcoming holidays and to offer you to take part in our New Year Promotion 2017. Become one of the best traders and get a gift.

Hurry up to compete for cash prizes from 13 December to 11 January. The prize fund is 1000 USD. Only 5 traders will get gifts from our Santa Claus! A detailed description of the New Year contest is here.

We wish you successful trades and merry holidays!
JustForex team

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
What kind of a blog, what do you mean? Does the broker have his own blog, how long? Idon't know about this
Hey! They do have a blog, you can read the forecast on majors there.

I'm interested if someone trades with this broker now. I work with them but it always interesting to share experience

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Test Drive Welcome Bonus from JustForex

Dear forumers!

JustForex invites anyone, who wants to trade on the Forex market without investing own funds. The company offers Test Drive Welcome Bonus!

If you want to get additional money to start trading, choose the JustForex Test Drive Welcome Bonus. To get the bonus you have to:

1. register at JustForex;
2. verify your mobile phone number;
3. open Welcome (No deposit bonus) account.

To get to know the detailed description of the bonus, follow this page.

Best regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Hurry up to get the bonus!

Dear forumers!

Last week we announced about the launching of new Test Drive Welcome Bonus. It is valid till April 7 inclusively and you can still get this bonus. Don't waste the chance to try real Forex trading without any deposits. To get to know the detailed description of the bonus, follow our website.

test-drive.jpg

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
JustForex Launches Cent Accounts!

Dear forumers!

Our team strives to get better for you. We are not ready to rest, we study the needs of traders and open up new opportunities in trading.

We are looking forward to telling you that JustForex launches cent accounts!

With their help, you can:

1. test our trading conditions;
2. improve your trading system;
3. master the skills of risk and capital management;
4. assess the quality of order execution;
5. check the operation of the indicators and advisors.

Cent accounts are excellent for beginners who are just training to trade. Unlike the demo accounts, trading on cent ones is carried out with real money, and you get the right psychological training. At the same time, your investments are minimal: the sum for orders opening is 100 times smaller than in standard accounts.

You are trading on the same conditions and with the same tools as in the standard types of accounts, so you can fully appreciate the quality of our services. To start trading, open a cent account and deposit the required amount. It is fast – funds are credited to the account immediately, and verification is not required. If you have any questions, please contact our support team around the clock.

cent-accounts-en.png

We wish you a successful trading on cent accounts.

Yours faithfully,
JustForex team

• 👍
Reactions: Alexfx79