JustForex

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Hello dear forum members and guests!

I'm a representative of JustForex – Forex broker for comfortable trading. Let me introduce our company.
JustForex is a brand of IPCTrade Inc, the activity of which is providing online trading services on the Forex market and an opportunity for traders with different trading experience to earn income by trading financial instruments. IPCTrade Inc. is authorized and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (license no. IFSC/60/241/TS/13).

JustForex team has conducted careful market analysis to determine what conditions will be the most comfortable for traders with different trading experience and trading preferences. JustForex presents:

• Classic accounts with 4th decimal pricing and fixed spread for beginners and those who wish to execute trade on the classic terms;
  • NDD accounts which will be the best choice for traders who choose floating spread without commissions;
  • ECN accounts with a tight floating spread and Market Depth for those who want to feel the market and its dynamics.

JustForex has a wide choice of funding methods among which are FasaPay, Bank Wire Transfer, Visa/MasterCard, DixiPay, Perfect Money, China Union Pay and many others, customer support in English, Indonesian, Russian and no restrictions on the trading strategies.

JustForex offers beneficial Introducing Broker program with no limits on the size of revenue share per trade. The revenue share on Classic accounts is 10 USD per lot, which means it can be up to 50% from the spread.

I will be happy to answer any questions.

• 👍
Reactions: puji1987

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum users!

I am glad to inform you that trading with JustForex has become even more comfortable!
JustForex team is constantly working on the improvements and wants to make your work on the Forex market as comfortable as it can possibly be.
Now you have an opportunity to trade everywhere with JustForex MetaTrader 4 for mobile (Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad Pocket PCs (PDA) with Windows Mobile OS, smartphones under MS Windows Mobile). Time is money. Do not loose any minute, trade any time and every moment.

Just visit this page, learn more and see you soon among the most profitable traders. :)

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum members!

JustForex held a promotion called “Welcome Bonus” in October. Every client who has sent the documents to complete the verification procedure before 25.10.2013 had the chance to receive USD 10 on the chosen account. During the promotion, a lot of traders decided to join JustForex. More than 3000 trading accounts were opened. A lot of traders have managed to increase there profit while working on the bonus funds.
Here are one of the most successful traders who have had profitable experience with JustForex. They decided to share their experience.

FreddeyBinJanggo.png

Freddey Bin Janggo
About 2 years of trading experience, Indonesia
JustForex has given me a chance. I have started trading with USD 10 of Welcome Bonus and have doubled profit on it. I have successfully withdrawn my profit and felt excited because of it. Thank you, JustForex. I want to tell all the traders: “Don't waste any opportunity because it may not come again!”

AntonSusanto.png

Anton Susanto
About 1 year and 5 months of trading experience, Indonesia
JustForex is an outstanding broker! The orders are quickly executed. The withdrawal was also processed fast although I have traded on the bonus funds.

IndraGunawan.png

Indra Gunawan
About 2 years of trading experience, Indonesia
I wanted to try myself as a trader with JustForex using welcome bonus.
I felt very happy to get JustForex welcome bonus. I traded on the bonus funds and made some profit. The withdrawal of the profit was not complicated and it didn't cause any difficulties.
It is very easy to work with JustForex: just trade and make a profit!
Thank you, JustForex. I am very happy and satisfied.

AditriaWinata.png

Aditria Winata
About 3 years of trading experience, Indonesia
First time you join JustForex and start trading on welcome bonus funds you feel “wow”! It is very impressive and satisfying! The MT4 platform looks slightly different, the connection with a server is stable. I am very satisfied with it. I have easily made a profit trading on the bonus funds. Barvo, JustForex!

Archita Chakma
5-6 months of trading experience, Bangladesh
Just, promising, reliable....
I have been involved in Forex trading for the last 5-6 months. As
trading on the Forex market is very risky it would be wise to make a slow start with
low risk. There are a whole lot of brokers that offer big no deposit
bonuses but with unrealistic terms and conditions that are very hard
to fulfill. JustForex is unique here. They offer 10 dollars to welcome
their new client to start with. The profit you make with it are all
yours, no strings attached. I myself made a handsome amount and still
going on.

The most important thing is that their Customer Support department is Just excellent.
To be honest it is the most sincere support I have ever seen during the
last six months. JustForex - the name speaks for itself.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum users,

We are glad to inform you that soon the Epayments.com will be available to our clients.
The cooperation with this system will give you a wide variety of opportunities when trading with our company. This means that you will have an opportunity to become the owner of JustForex Prepaid Card (ePayments Prepaid MasterCard).

The benefits of JustForex Prepaid Card:

It is ADVANTAGEOUS. Free POS operations.
It is COMFORTABLE. You have an opportunity to use card to settle payments and withdraw cash from ATM in any country of the world*.
It is PRIVATELY. Electronic Payments Association is registered in Great Britain. All the personal data is kept in accordance with Data Protection Act 1998. EPA has no right to take the responsibility of the tax agent and provide the information about the clients to the tax authorities of the third countries accordingly. This means that EPA has no right to disclose the data about its clients without the court order (specifically – the UK court).

The payment system is not available at the moment but you can make a request to get a card even now and absolutely free.

* Epayments are not allowed to accept applications from residents of countries under UN trading embargoes or OFAC sanctions – these currently include: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, N. Korea, Burma (Myanmar), Liberia, Pakistan, Rwanda, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Zimbabwe. They cannot accept MasterCard® applications from Indian citizens due to specific regulations from the Reserve Bank of India.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum users and guests!

I am very glad to announce the new promotion from JustForex!
Teaser-en.jpg

What do you need to do?

1) Deposit 201,4 USD or more.

2) Make a profit of 201,4 USD.

3) Inform us on the official Facebook page.

4) In the end the winner gets to choose either Samsung Galaxy Note or Apple iPad.

The bigger your profit - the higher the chances to win!

For more details, please visit this page.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum users,

The Christmas and New Year holidays are coming and that will change trading hours on the Forex market. We would like to inform you that the trading schedule on these holidays will look the following way.

FX instruments:
24 December 2013 - Normal Trading Open, Trading Closes at 21:00 EET
25 December 2013 - CLOSED
26 December 2013 - Trading Starts at 04:00 EET

31 December 2013 - Normal Trading Open, Trading Closes at 21:00 EET
1 January 2014 - CLOSED
2 January 2014 - Trading Starts at 04:00 EET

Precious Metals:
24 December 2013 - Normal Trading Open, Trading Closes at 20:45 EET
25 December 2013 - CLOSED
26 December 2013 - Trading Starts at 04:00 EET

31 December 2013 - Normal Trading Open, Trading Closes at 21:00 EET
1 January 2014 - CLOSED
2 January 2014 - Trading Starts at 04:00 EET

JustForex team will also like to note that the liquidity on both FX instruments and Precious metals will reduce during this period and it will cause the increase spreads.

We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum members and guests!
JustForex company is glad to inform you about our new promotion!
25% bonus on EVERY deposit
Continue doing what you like and benefit from it! JustForex will give you bonus for every deposit you make. Now if you deposit your account with 100 USD or more, you have an amazing opportunity to get the bonus up to 25% from the amount of your deposit.
All you need to do is:
- Choose the bonus amount according to your preferences. Everything depends on you and your trading strategies.
- Deposit your trading account with at least 100 USD.
- Trade without problems. The bonus won't be displayed on the balance of your trading account until you trade the required number of lots. This will help not to mislead you and to show you the current status of your account.
- Get a bonus to your trading account and continue earning profit with JustForex!
More information you can find at http://justforex.com/landing/deposit-bonus
face.jpg

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum users and guests!

The promotion «Deposit and win!» has finished! We heartily congratulate our winner, Agus Gunawan with the account 6081. He has chosen Apple iPad as the present.

The winner was chosen with the help of random.org on 03.02.2014. You can watch the video of the lottery at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFF9tA_9dwI
The details of the lottery can be found at: http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=19877

We hope that Mr. Gunawan's victory will inspire you for your future victories with JustForex!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Dear forum members and guests,

Due to the President's Day in the USA, FX/Precious Metals trading schedule will be the following:

FX instruments:
17 February 2014 - Normal trading hours

Precious Metals:
17 February 2014 — Trading ends at 20:15 (EET)
18 February 2014 — Trading starts at 1:00 (EET)

JustForex team will also like to note that the liquidity on Precious Metals will reduce during this period and it may cause the increase spreads.

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013

We are glad to inform you about the major update of MT4 platform. We have already updated our servers. So you can evaluate the features of the new MT4 build by trading with JustForex. To learn more about the update of Metatrader 4 client terminal please visit this page: http://justforex.com/company/news/36

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013

We have 2 great news for you!

The Deposit Bonus promotion is extended!

Due to the numerous requests of our clients we decided to continue “25% bonus on EVERY deposit” promotion. The validation of the offer has been extended up to the 31.03.2014. Benefit even more from trading with JustForex!

Exclusive offer for Neteller clients!

Starting from 1.03.2014 and up to 31.03.2014, in case you deposit trading account via Neteller, you can get up to 50% for every deposit you make! Just deposit at least 100 USD via Neteller, trade with our company and get your bonus from JustForex to continue making profitable trades!

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Changes in the trading schedule
Dear JustForex clients,

Due to the clock change in the USA and Canada on Sunday, March 9, 2014, the FX/Precious Metals trading schedule will be changed:

FX/Precious Metals:

Friday, 7 March 2014 — Normal trading hours

1 week (9.03.14 — 14.03.14)
Sunday, 9 March 2014 — Trading starts 23:00 (EET)
Friday, 14 March 2014 — Trading ends 23:00 (EET)

2 week (16.03.14 — 21.03.14)
Sunday, 16 March 2014 — Trading starts 23:00 (EET)
Friday, 21 March 2014 — Trading ends 23:00 (EET)

3 week (23.03.14 — 28.03.14)
Sunday, 23 March 2014 — Trading starts 23:00 (EET)
Friday, 28 March 2014 — Trading ends 23:00 (EET)

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013

We are glad to inform you about new opportunities of attracting clients to our company.
From now on you can attract clients by working under the Rebate model. This means that the partners will pay back the attracted client some part of the revenue received from traded volume conducted by the attracted clients. It is even easier to attract new clients now!

You can learn more about this model of partnership and watch the video tutorial on how to work under the Rebate model at this page.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
The Deposit Bonus till 31.05.2014
Dear JustForex clients!

We have an excellent news for you!
Earn money for your perfect summer trip! We have prolonged “25% bonus on EVERY deposit” promotion till May 31st, 2014! Now you have more opportunities to earn money working with JustForex.

We wish you profitable trading!

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Subscribe to MQL5 trading signals with JustForex!
Dear JustForex clients!

Now everybody can become a successful trader with MQL5 trading signals service even without any experience in trading! It is very easy to use this service. In order to do this you need to create the MQL5 account, choose the signals provider from the list and subscribe to his signals. The detailed instruction you can find here.
After that the orders of the signals provider will be copied to your trading account thus you won't need to participate in the trading process by yourself. However you will keep the complete control over your trading account and will be able to turn down the copying of the orders any time unlike the investing in PAMM accounts. You can subscribe to the trading signals in the JustForex MetaTrader 4 client terminal.

Please note that the efficiency of the orders' copying doesn't depend on the broker the signals provider trades with and you can easily choose any provider you want even if he doesn't trade with JustForex.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
New safe way of PIN code reception!
Dear JustForex clients!

We hasten to inform you that now you have a great opportunity to increase the security of your funds even harder! Henceforth, performing such non-trading operations as withdrawal and transfer between the accounts, PIN code is a one-time for every operation and is valid for a short period of time from the moment when it was received. PIN code can be used only for the operation during which it was requested. More information about working with the new PIN code system you can find here.

We also want to pay your attention that you can choose how to receive a PIN code at your discretion: to your email or phone number that you provided during the registration. We strongly recommend you set PIN code reception on your mobile phone, since this method is the most safe and reliable!

Feel all the convenience, speed and reliability of working with our company!

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
JustForex is now hiring!

We are looking for a Media Supporter/Affiliate Manager, native Chinese speaking and a Media Supporter/Affiliate Manager, native Arabic speaking. To learn more about these vacancies please visit this page.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
We are glad to inform you that from now on we provide new opportunities for depositing and withdrawal of your funds from JustForex trading accounts.

Meet Unichange.me payment agent! With this payment agent such payment systems as EgoPay, OkPay, Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram have become available for depositing to JustForex clients and EgoPay, OkPay, Western Union, MoneyGram have become available for withdrawal.

Please note that soon Bitcoin will become available for withdrawal too. Follow our news in order to be the first one to know about it.

To learn more about the payment agent and the available deposit and withdrawal methods please visit this page.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
100% Deposit bonus!
Dear JustForex clients!

We have a great news for you!

JustForex gives the clients an opportunity to get 100% bonus for EVERY deposit!
It is very easy! Deposit your account with at least 100 USD, trade with JustForex and receive up to 10 000 USD to your trading account.

To learn more about Deposit Bonus promotion please visit this page.

Kind regards,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Update your MetaTrader4 Android!

Dear JustForex clients!

MetaTrader4 application for Android keeps improving!

Among the implemented technical innovations in the latest build, we would like to point out the categorization of the messages. All the messages, received from the system could be divided on 5 types, depending from the sender:

Chat (conversation with MQL5.com users);
Broker (messages from broker);
Terminal (alerts and notifications from the launched experts);
Community (different messages from MQL5.com – starting with the money reaching the account and ending with the execution of the ordered job);
Others (everything, that doesn't belong to previous 4 types).

In addition, the further application's localization keeps improving: translations into Czech, French, Polish, Chinese and Japanese have been improved and corrected. New translations into Arabic and Indonesian have been added.

Improving of the mobile platform continues and in the nearest updates MetaTrader4 Android will receive the functionalities of the iOs-version.
You can download MetaTrader4 Android platform free of charge here.

Kind regards,
JustForex team