JustForex

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
It seems for me that you are not new to trading. Could you give some piece of advice about trading?

Maxi89

Trader
Feb 16, 2016
For me, it doesn’t look like a good question to discuss, but if you insist) I’m not a super professional, but I’ve got some experience that tells me that you always have to follow your strategy, risk management rules and don’t forget to work on your mistakes.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
After thinking for a while, I’ve decided to open an account with the broker. I’ve deposited not a big sum, but it would be enough to check out their services, execution and money withdrawal.

qqq.png

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
You’ve spent pretty much time thinking before opening an account. Personally, I prefer to make such decisions fast because I like trying new stuff.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
Maybe the person did not have any need in opening the account. He/she could have stable trading on another account without any accidents. In that case I also don’t see any point in opening many account with different companies.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Yeah, it was almost like that…my first broker that I generally worked with at some point just started to cheat on me by shaking quotations, setting too high spread and even canceling profitable orders!!! Shortly speaking, I’m looking for a new broker right now. Currently, I’m testing Just Forex, and if all goes ok, I’ll make a big deposit.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Welcome Hot Deposit Bonus!

girla.jpg

Dear forumers!

Today we are launching a new "Hot deposit bonus" from JustForex. According to its terms, you get 100% bonus on every deposit from 100 USD and more. That is, you have an opportunity to double the amount available for trading. You withdraw profits anytime and even will be able to withdraw the bonus amount, if you follow the promotion conditions.

To get the bonus, you need to deposit at least 100 USD with any payment method and do not forget to mark "Get a Deposit Bonus". If you have forgotten, write to our support team, we will credit a bonus by hand.

Our hot bonus is valid for only two months – until 31 July. During this time, you can get bonuses for a total amount of 20 000 USD! Don't wait till the last minute, deposit your account and trade on comfortable terms with JustForex.

A detailed description of the summer bonus and its rules are waiting for you on this page.

Wishing sunny summer and profitable trading,
JustForex team

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Meet Analytics from Trading Central in your Back Office!

Dear forumers!

We are keen to introduce you a new service – trading forecasts and recommendations from Trading Central Agency. We transmit the signals from the leading independent expert for five popular currency pairs – EUR/USD, AUD/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY – into clients' Back Offices.

If you have deposited your account at least once, then you get in your Back Office:
  • analysis of the price behavior;
  • forecasts of price movements for a week and for a month;
  • recommendations for orders execution;
  • price movement graph;
  • levels of support, resistance and trend reversal, applied on the graph;
  • targets for take profit setting;
  • an alternative scenario if the price goes against a trend;
  • technical analysis by means of RSI, MA, MACD indicators, Bollinger bands.
In addition, you can use the TC.Technical Analysis indicator from Trading Central in the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Trading recommendations and technical analysis from Trading Central will be added directly to the dynamic graph window. Herewith you can choose a timeframe of the graph adjusting analytics according to own trading style.

To read the description of the service in more details, please follow this page.

We wish you profitable trading with analytics from Trading Central!
JustForex team

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
Ok-ok, test it. You would be pleasantly surprised by the adequate execution, acceptable conditions and the feature mostly important for me – honest and fast cash out

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
Yeah, all right, you say it like this broker is an ideal. Every company has its own advantages and disadvantages, and the question is which of them the trader can accept or cannot. Currently I have a pretty good opinion about this company; we’ll see what’s gonna be next.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
I’m not trying to praise this broker somehow, just expressing my opinion! This broker is really good. Currently, there are not so many good brokers that are able to give high quality access to the market and don’t play against you… By the way, here is my last money withdrawal, they’ve done it really fast)
164f894f7fa648f39b24e105b1c1a76f.png

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
All right, in a couple of weeks, I’ll accelerate my deposit and try to cash out money, so after that I will be able to form an opinion about the company.

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Beneficial Summer Promotion for Partners

Dear forumers!

Summer is in full swing and we are launching the promotion in order you can earn more these hot days. Attract clients to JustForex and get 40% higher partner revenue.

During two summer months, from July 1 to August 31, all partners receive $14 for every lot traded on Classic accounts and $1.4 for every lot on NDD and ECN accounts. We remind that under the regular conditions of the partnership program only the partners, whose attracted clients traded more than 50 lots within a month, get such revenue. And you will get higher remuneration in just an hour after your client closes his first trade. The promotion is valid for existing and new introducing brokers of JustForex.

See the detailed description of our partnership program here. It is the right time to be active, you have only two months to earn more!

Best regards,
JustForex affiliate department

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
All right, in a couple of weeks, I’ll accelerate my deposit and try to cash out money, so after that I will be able to form an opinion about the company.
Oh, acceleration of the deposit is a risky business, before it was trendy, when you had 5 $ and then 500$ in one day. NowI can't see theseadrenaline addicts:)

JustForex

Master Trader
Oct 10, 2013
Meet Telegram Stickers!

Hi, dear forumers!

To be in trend we designed customized stickers for all traders communicating in Telegram messenger. Follow the link https://telegram.me/addstickers/JustForex, add stickers and share your mood with friends. Make your trading more emotional with telegram stickers from JustForex!

Kind regards,
JustForex team

Attachments

• Trade.png
    Trade.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 14

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
Because this strategy means 98% the deposit is lost.People have learnt it at first hand and now decide not to be busy with trifles.

Xavefif

Master Trader
Aug 31, 2015
I don't use such strong acceleration of the deposit. Put some money to try withdrawal by the broker. First it was profit, now I’m in drawdown. But I see that quotes are fine. Moved the deposit from another broker here. I have more accounts with different brokers. It’s a good idea, if there is something wrong – you always have a backup.

brother

Master Trader
Feb 17, 2016
Many people do so. And I got a point there - accelerationof the deposit almost always leads to a failure.

lenon

Banned
Sep 8, 2015
This «almost always» is what all hope. And when they lose - then only they open the eyes of to it)