investment on Gold

Chadpowell

Trader
Apr 8, 2023
New York
I think no one can actually predict the price, but I prefer to invest in gold too; meanwhile, my first preference is to invest in stocks!
I buy it and hold it just in case. I want my money to be safe, and this is what will happen by investing in gold!

May 13, 2023
The price of gold can be influenced by various factors, including global economic conditions, and geopolitical events. Supply and demand dynamics, as well as the strength of major currencies, can also impact gold prices. I think the price of gold will increase in the long term, but I cannot predict it in the short term.

niceno

Trader
Jun 28, 2023
What do you guys think about buying and holding gold? will the price increase?

That's actually what I did, because I believe that in the long term it will innevitably increase. All our money are just fiat currencies, real-estate is neat, but it also depends on economical developments, I think we can count on the gold in the long run.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
may not be all that experienced or old but can U imagine gold actually gettin cheaper as time goes on? like one day it could be worth as much as those random stones you find on the street but lets be real gold usually keeps goin up over time which makes it a pretty solid choice for long term

J Smith

Jun 10, 2023
What do you guys think about buying and holding gold? will the price increase?
Trading gold is like an adventurous journey and even then I would like to invest in gold because gold serves profit or loss very quickly. But other pairs like Eurusd are slow and it take much time to give you any result.

• 👍
Reactions: Lee-me

Amadeus.V

Trader
Jul 7, 2023
I would wait for the price line to show a more clear signal before making up my mind. The market is totally in an air of indecision right now.

Lee-me

Trader
Apr 24, 2023
I would wait for the price line to show a more clear signal before making up my mind. The market is totally in an air of indecision right now.
That's something I agree with. The market is currently in a state of complete indecision.

Oli_jackson

Trader
Mar 27, 2023
may not be all that experienced or old but can U imagine gold actually gettin cheaper as time goes on? like one day it could be worth as much as those random stones you find on the street but lets be real gold usually keeps goin up over time which makes it a pretty solid choice for long term
Well, that was't a accurate analysis but ok... I get it,

Lonfad

Oct 13, 2023
I think that worth to spread your actives within different niches. And Gold should be definitely only one of them.

NatureGirl

Trader
May 3, 2023
Well, try to avoid overgeneralized market analysis. There are numerous things that can influence the market.
im talkin bout overall and long time perspective. course in a day or even a week it can be bearish but for long time? nah!