If you are looking for a good broker...

forexreward

Trader
May 27, 2014
good broker must have a good regulatory body. also they offer good spreads, execution speed, other trading facility as well. they will not do anything wrong with trader.

Exness Support

Active Trader
Apr 21, 2014
If you are looking for a good broker please look for these points in them

01. Regulation

02. Market Reputation

03. Tight Spread

04. Instant Deposit and Withdrawals

05. Good Customer Support

Dmitriy Enrst

Active Trader
Mar 14, 2015
It's hard to be one hundred percent sure that your broker is the best. But if working conditions are acceptable, then it is good. I think, issues happen with all brokers. Right now I'm working with Freshforex and above all I want to say about their technical support. My personal assistant Anton Vasiliev helped me navigate through Forex, answered all questions and offered help UNOBTRUSIVELY. I respect it! I was not surprised when I learned that technical support of this broker was ranked the first.

Jan 28, 2015
Russia
My trading experience with CMTrading has been very satisfactory and my account manager is most helpful - it has been 3months since I have trading with this forex broker and so far there is nothing negative i could say about them. So I guess this can be your best broker to sign up with!!

davidblack

Banned
Jun 19, 2014
Finding a good and reliable broker is very difficult and you should do lot of search before choose a broker. always try to select a regulated and reliable broker. I am with Forex Metal.

Steve Lock

Master Trader
Feb 28, 2015
I have some good experience with FreshForex last year on its ECN account. It really helps to my scalping strategy performs well. And spreads are tight.