looking for a good broker

Andru

Trader
Oct 17, 2012
I like big scale trading. for this trading is very suitable when broker gives bonuses. but many
brokers can write them off after giving them to an account, if the price doesn't go in the direction
of my interests.
I know several brokers, who with i used to deal in, but now they doesn't do for me because of previously described reasons.
Can anybody advice me something?

Juan

Trader
Nov 5, 2012
I advice you to visit Fxglory brokerage. I verified there 2 months ago and I am very satisfied. They have leverage up to 1:3000 and good bonus 50% for each deposit. Also I did not have any problems with withdrawal. [link removed]

John

Trader
Nov 7, 2012
Fxglory

I would like to tell about FxGlory...to begin with before registration in this brokerage I looked with suspicious to this broker that they offer highest leverage up to 1:3000 . But after registration I am very content because my trading is going good and I do not have problems with withdrawal or deposit. Also there are some good condition about bonus, they offer 50% bonus for each deposit I really prefer it compare to other brokers.

krecex

Trader
Oct 8, 2012
There are many broker available now. From the legitimate to scam broker. If you are looking for a broker, first of all, check on the sites and forums that discuss the broker. Find out on how much that this broker works. you can also compare it with. This is the rating for broker that shows you the top ten broker.

I hope this helps.

penaltev

Trader
Feb 9, 2024
I like big scale trading. for this trading is very suitable when broker gives bonuses. but many
brokers can write them off after giving them to an account, if the price doesn't go in the direction
of my interests.
I know several brokers, who with i used to deal in, but now they doesn't do for me because of previously described reasons.
Looking for a good broker requires complete information. I'm just giving a suggestion to look at FXOpen UK. I've been with FXOpen for a long time too. For the accounts offered there are ECN and STP, low commissions starting from $1.50. For regulations at the FCA, so trading will be comfortable and safe. Hopefully this information is useful for you.

fargana

Active Trader
Nov 14, 2022
of my interests.
If you look for completely risk-free, you can participate to HFM demo contest. But of course there is a time investment.