If the broker gives high bonuses, its a bad broker?

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
High bonus does not mean a broker is bad, I got a free no deposit bonus of $1000 from FreshForex. I have doubled this bonus in like two months, I tried withdrawing my deposit last week and had the money in my account with around 6 hours. I think it all depends on the broker!

I am totally confused with what you sad. Firstly you said free no deposit bonus and then you said you tried withdrawing your deposit, so what are you exactly trying to say here? As far high bonuses are concern, it’s no crime for broker to help traders with it, but of course there is a logical thing that apply here and that’s mainly to be figured out in terms and conditions, just check whether it’s allowed to be used or not and 90% brokers won’t allow it, I just ignore it go with rest of 10% like currently with Octafx, but of course after research more apart from bonus mainly to go with their quality.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Free no deposit bonus of 1000$??? does it really exists? As I see in most broker offer bonus as hotforex or exness, you must trade enough required lots o acquire the bonus. I think no deposit bonus never > 100$ or you know what I mean, it's a scam broker.

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
Unfortunately this is just wrong thing been said, this is NOT a no deposit bonus and you will realize this when you read the conditions. You CAN”T withdraw a single penny because to do this, you need to make deposit, so I am seriously upset why any broker promote something in wrong way, but I do believe people are wise enough to understand these things! I feel proud of my broker OctaFX since they don’t do such childish things and have simple and straight forward stuff.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
How much is high bonus? Please indicate the exact amount or percentage. 50% or 100% with maximum 50k$ is high or still low? I only doubt no deposit bonus program.

MarcusTriescotik

Master Trader
Mar 24, 2015
Was this for me? I believe bonuses are crucial for low investors, I mean if you seriously invest something like 50k then why you’re going to need bonus? I mean seriously? The biggest issue with bonuses is, we can’t use it which makes it absolutely useless, so even if it’s 1% it must be use able! I trade with OctaFX where they offer 50% bonus and it’s use able, so at least that means something otherwise no point of having bonuses.

RichardTrade

Trader
Mar 15, 2016
Sometimes bonus is just a promotion for brokers to get more clients.To withdraw the bonus there are, a lot of conditions to fulfil .But on the other side when you trade with a good broker bonus can be very helpful.

Wanja

Active Trader
Dec 15, 2015
I think bonus are not bad if the broker will keep their word. The truth is, Some brokers talk about bonus, but some of those bonuses have terms that are as bad as not having them at all. For example a Newforex talked about giving $50 no deposit bonus. I applied for this money and was given but when I tried withdrawing it, they refused!

Mark Fahad

Trader
Sep 26, 2016
first of all we the traders have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

Alexfx79

Active Trader
Sep 22, 2016
Berlin
I think bonus are not bad if the broker will keep their word. The truth is, Some brokers talk about bonus, but some of those bonuses have terms that are as bad as not having them at all. For example a Newforex talked about giving $50 no deposit bonus. I applied for this money and was given but when I tried withdrawing it, they refused!
Yeah, man, you should always read Terms of the bonus attentively or not to use bonus at all. I see a plenty of complaints in the Internet about bad brokers that don't allow people withdraw bonus money. But let's think logically... If you were a broker, would you just give money to all willing traders? It sounds stupid, right? It's not a charitable foundation for traders :D
So, you can withdraw only the money you have earned. Seems to be logical, right? :)

Danish Faridi

Active Trader
Aug 20, 2016
Absolutely incorrect, it’s sad many people consider things this way. I completely believe that a GOOD broker CAN offer bonus and there is no rocket science into it. I am currently operating under MXTrade and they offer bonus, so does this make them bad? ABSOLUTELY NO! I believe you don’t judge broker with bonus, you judge broker with their service and reputation. It’s where regulation is so crucial and then if there is bonus than that’s awesome! So, it’s important to keep in mind that never label any broker bad just because of certain point you found wrong with other broker.

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
Sometimes bonus is just a promotion for brokers to get more clients.To withdraw the bonus there are, a lot of conditions to fulfil .But on the other side when you trade with a good broker bonus can be very helpful.
With a proper strategy we can acquire the bonus but normally the strategy is what the broker aimed when offer you the bonus. Normally it's TRADING a CERTAIN NUMBER of VOLUME, and if you trade, you could lose your fund as well.

bosun2016

Active Trader
Nov 22, 2016
Sure, you really cannot tar all brokers with the same brush just 'cause they hand out bonuses. For example, I got bonus with both Trader's Way and FXCM and they delivered on the offer and happy about it. I'm sure there are other brokers who do the same, bonus paid and happy customers.
But the irritating thing is that not all brokers state the terms of the bonus upfront [you have to really dig around to get some valid info] and as a result, the client is left feeling like he or she has been scammed.
And then, there's the other variety, where the "black hat" brokers use the bonus feature like a "bait and switch" option and run away with your money [bonus included]..
So yes, when it comes to opting for brokers with bonus offers, it pays to do the research..
Yes. deposit bonus is never a sufficient sign of scam broker.Rather, it is a way of attracting traders and it is called promo. I got 50% deposit bonus from Fxglory and traded with it according to the terms and conditions.Withdrawal of my profit was smooth.

ParryL1

Nov 27, 2016
If a broker can afford to pay big bonuses then they are making a lot of money off their clients - therefore they are bad.

If a broker offers big bonuses with conditions that can never be met then they are a bad broker because they are clearly misleading people

garena

Master Trader
Jan 28, 2014
If a broker can afford to pay big bonuses then they are making a lot of money off their clients - therefore they are bad.

If a broker offers big bonuses with conditions that can never be met then they are a bad broker because they are clearly misleading people

I see most brokers now offer a possible bonus program where trader could acquire it but not most, maybe a minority of them.

A

AntjeWagner

I absolutely agree. that is what it is.
FACT!

so take care with bonuses!

pipedition

Trader
Nov 29, 2016
Hear a new from 2017, CySec brokers no longer provide bonus for deposit. Is it real? I see many brokers are under CySec regulation.

jellyeb

Active Trader
Jun 10, 2015

O really are you so naive? What is the sense for brokers to let you go with their money without depositing and trading your money first. No deposit bonuses is a part of broker marketing and in no way a charity event

James Hallow

Jan 31, 2017
Usually a broker who gives you high bonuses is not usually a bad broker. However, if that broker offers high leverage with that bonus amount can be quite risky for your trading because you can end up losing your deposited amount (both high deposited or low deposited funds).