IC Market is scammer

MOIN SHAIKH

Active Trader
Jan 17, 2017
hello trader

i want to warn you about broker IC Market which is scammer as it trade against you. i was trading gold on 18/4/2022 and i had placed sell order on my live account. my trade was going in profit and suddenly i saw 4 buy order placed in my account by the broker . i was surprise to see how i got 4 buy order in my account. because of which my trade went in loss. i had to close all my trade to protect my capital. This buy order was placed by broker IC Market because they are only interested in making loss to you and they dont want you to be in profit. i was trading on my live account and ultimately i stopped all my trading with this broker and withdraw all my money back to account. please be careful and avoid this broker.

SaadAbdul

Trader
Aug 29, 2022
So it is been resolved or what I just opened an account with IC Markets. But haven't put any money there

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
So it is been resolved or what I just opened an account with IC Markets. But haven't put any money there
They have really high ratings and pretty good feedback on various sites, so I'd consider them pretty safe to use. Could be their own fault or some miscommunication, so you're probably good to keep trading with them. Maybe OP will come back here with more info.

• 👍
Reactions: SaadAbdul

jcd69

Trader
Oct 14, 2022
CZ
Hello, after 6 months of everyday use of ctrader on icmarkets i dont find any cheat from their side. Next you can get every trade to ticket for investigation its in your client portal. Just fill PDF and send it to support.

maakaaaa

Trader
Jan 24, 2023
hello trader

i want to warn you about broker IC Market which is scammer as it trade against you. i was trading gold on 18/4/2022 and i had placed sell order on my live account. my trade was going in profit and suddenly i saw 4 buy order placed in my account by the broker . i was surprise to see how i got 4 buy order in my account. because of which my trade went in loss. i had to close all my trade to protect my capital. This buy order was placed by broker IC Market because they are only interested in making loss to you and they dont want you to be in profit. i was trading on my live account and ultimately i stopped all my trading with this broker and withdraw all my money back to account. please be careful and avoid this broker.
do you have screenshot or any other information which you can show to us?