I will code your forex strategy into ea for free

Jama jama

Trader
Mar 13, 2019
Iam a forex trader and programer with love for coding mt4 and mt5 tools. I can help you

1. Turn your Indicators into forex Ea that works on autopilot
2. Code your manual trading strategy into 100% profitable Ea robot
3. Turn / merge your several Indicators into a single arrow alert with sound and other functionalities.
4. Edit Indicators and eas. Lots more

Contact me on WhatsApp +2349072822255 for details

jampet

Trader
Oct 2, 2018
Please I want someone that will help me write an indicator to scan various currencies.thanks

jampet

Trader
Oct 2, 2018
Thank you for the information. Please I do not know anything about programming. I want an indicator that will scan an indicator in all the pair if it exist.

The Hulk

Trader
Aug 26, 2021
Please!
Help me add EMA condition to this RSI alarm
Eg:
Buy only when price is above EMA
Sell only when price is below EMA
Thanks a lot !!!

Attachments

• MQLTA MT4 RSI With Alert.zip
    29.3 KB · Views: 9

MossForex

Trader
Sep 21, 2021
Please I need help with EMA crossover alerts to send messages or signal to my mobile or email/pop-ups. My mobile is 00447535895529. Email is mosesquaye@yahoo.com. EMA 9 and EMA with buy signal for ema 9 crossing above ema 14 or sell signal when crossing below ema 14

Dhenmas210

Trader
Dec 30, 2021
Bogor
Please I need help with EMA crossover alerts to send messages or signal to my mobile or email/pop-ups. My mobile is 00447535895529. Email is mosesquaye@yahoo.com. EMA 9 and EMA with buy signal for ema 9 crossing above ema 14 or sell signal when crossing below ema 14
here you go, you can add telegram message to if you want.

Attachments

• EMA Crossover Signal.mq4
    8.5 KB · Views: 9

Bandit

Mar 3, 2022
Hi

I note that you are offering your skills for free, but I am will to remunerate your time to help improve a really great tool and project.

Please quote on the following project
A added feature to EA available on GitHub
EA Information Link: https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-expert-advisors/Account-Protector/

Feature to be added:
A option for closing losing position (or portion of) most distant from current price.

Currently when the close trade action is triggered it closes positions (or part there of) by one of the following processes:
  1. Default - When working with floating profit/loss conditions, it closes positions in an order based on profit/loss. For profit conditions, it will close the most profitable trades first. For loss conditions, it will close the most losing trades first.
  2. UseTotalVolume option - UseTotalVolume comes into play (if set to true) when you set the AP to close only some share of all trades (e.g. 70%) and you are trading with multiple small orders (that cannot be partially closed by 70% of volume). Then it will close whole trades but will stop once 70% of total volume is out.
The required feature would close the positions (or part there of) of the position most distant from the current price first, to the value of total to be closed defined by the trigger.
The reasoning behind this feature is to protect the account from creating a large losing position (which is most common in a market with a unusually extended trend without a retracement). If we are able to maintain an acceptable drawdown by reducing the distant positions we leave the positions with a higher chance of returning to profit when the trend of the trade reverses.

All files and information are available on GitHub.

Please quote on fee and expected delivery time.

Many Thanks

ayacine

Trader
May 28, 2018
Hi

I note that you are offering your skills for free, but I am will to remunerate your time to help improve a really great tool and project.

Please quote on the following project
A added feature to EA available on GitHub
EA Information Link: https://www.earnforex.com/metatrader-expert-advisors/Account-Protector/

Feature to be added:
A option for closing losing position (or portion of) most distant from current price.

Currently when the close trade action is triggered it closes positions (or part there of) by one of the following processes:
  1. Default - When working with floating profit/loss conditions, it closes positions in an order based on profit/loss. For profit conditions, it will close the most profitable trades first. For loss conditions, it will close the most losing trades first.
  2. UseTotalVolume option - UseTotalVolume comes into play (if set to true) when you set the AP to close only some share of all trades (e.g. 70%) and you are trading with multiple small orders (that cannot be partially closed by 70% of volume). Then it will close whole trades but will stop once 70% of total volume is out.
The required feature would close the positions (or part there of) of the position most distant from the current price first, to the value of total to be closed defined by the trigger.
The reasoning behind this feature is to protect the account from creating a large losing position (which is most common in a market with a unusually extended trend without a retracement). If we are able to maintain an acceptable drawdown by reducing the distant positions we leave the positions with a higher chance of returning to profit when the trend of the trade reverses.

All files and information are available on GitHub.

Please quote on fee and expected delivery time.

Many Thanks

ayacine

Trader
May 28, 2018

please can any coder modiffie the volume-profile-on-time-range indicator by adding to it a variable value area​

Attachments

• volume-profile-on-time-range.mq4
    40.9 KB · Views: 6

Jama jama

Trader
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone here can bring a test ea or Indicactor strategy for me to code. You can contact me on whatsapp +2349072822255
Post automatically merged:

Please, note I hardly work on editing job. I prefer creating my own ea / indicator from scratch. Bring your job

Good concept but do you have any proof that you've done this successfully for other people?
Bring your test job @ +2349072822255

ayacine

Trader
May 28, 2018
please can any coder modiffie the volume-profile-on-time-range indicator by adding to it a variable value area

Attachments

• volume-profile-on-time-range.mq4
    40.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

MArthur0808

Sep 24, 2022
Can you take a current EA and make it better? I have an EA that does awesome on most days then loses it all on a single day. The problem is that it opens up trades like a martingale strategy. It opens the same lot sizes instead of increasing but it keeps adding positions to losing trades. Then it will close multiple trades at once (It closes out a few profitable trades and a couple of losing trades for a net gain).

The problem is the martingale part. I wanted to see if someone could reprogram this EA to add positions to the winning trades instead of the losing trades. I feel this EA could be really good if it would just reverse its thinking. It also moves the SL up right away once the trade is in profit by 20+ pips and keeps moving up that stop loss and also adjust its take profits as well based off the current market.

All I have is the EA and not the current coding.

ddfg

Oct 12, 2022
Anyone here can bring a test ea or Indicactor strategy for me to code. You can contact me on whatsapp +2349072822255

Please, note I hardly work on editing job. I prefer creating my own ea / indicator from scratch. Bring your job

Bring your test job @ +2349072822255
----------

Hello.
About your announcement below:

https://www.earnforex.com/forum/thr...-strategy-into-ea-for-free.39623/#post-209546
Jama jama-Trader,Jun 15, 2022.

Do you make EA for free ?
I have 3 strategies, and I want to make from them, 3 EA's, for Meta Trader 5, and if possible, also for Meta Trader 4.
Can you make them ?
Do you give also the mq4/5 files, or only the ex4/5 files ?
I can also help you for free, with what I can.
Thanks.
Adrian.
Whats App: +972544804256
E-mail: bercu97@yahoo.com

forexwithouttears

Active Trader
Jun 12, 2013
Iam a forex trader and programer with love for coding mt4 and mt5 tools. I can help you

1. Turn your Indicators into forex Ea that works on autopilot
2. Code your manual trading strategy into 100% profitable Ea robot
3. Turn / merge your several Indicators into a single arrow alert with sound and other functionalities.
4. Edit Indicators and eas. Lots more

Contact me on WhatsApp +2349072822255 for details
good morning sir. pls can you help me code my strategy into one indicator with alert