how we can find good broker

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by simran khalon, Dec 14, 2011.

1. sport

sport Master Trader

Go regulated and STP

2. theforexarmy

theforexarmy Trader

and pick a proper regulation. Don't go for brokers regulated in some funny island.

3. PolinaPolly

PolinaPolly Trader

I guess, 3 steps should be done to find a good broker:

1. learning the info about broker (reviews and comments)
    2. contacting its support
    3. trying it by yourself (demo account or some micro/cent account to start with).

Of course, the amount of info is huge and it’s sometimes contradictory. So luck is also what you need :)

4. Do you have such experience? Could you share it?

5. Karlovich

Karlovich Trader

Мне кажется - главное регуляция. Ну и смотреть: если лицензия A-BOOK и всё - значит все сделки будут рыночные и брокеру кидать с депозитом смысла нет.

6. ambitionfx

ambitionfx Trader

I don't understand the 2nd steps, for what?

7. JamesForex123

JamesForex123 Trader

I use JAFX, have done for over a year and no complaints.

8. anika1

anika1 Newbie

I am involved if Forex trading more than 8 years. In my experience, Forex broker selection is the very important decision for every trader. Every Forex trader should select reliable and trusted Forex brokers. When you are selecting a Forex broker for your account, you should check broker regulation. Regulation is important for Forex brokers, so you should select proper regulated Forex brokers. Also see broker’s offers trading platform, trading instrument, leverage and spreads, broker customer service.

You should select a reputable trusted Forex broker. Most of the reputable Forex brokers provide good trading environment and facilities for the trader. On the other hand, a scam broker hampers your trading journey in many ways also risky your fund. [URL deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2018
    Ulacan likes this.
  9. PolinaPolly

PolinaPolly Trader

I guess if the support team works badly, there is even no need to open a demo account. It's clear, that in case something goes wrong, they won't help you.

10. JamesForex123

JamesForex123 Trader

Don't ever take a broker recommendation from someone with an affiliate link!

11. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

What are the criterions stp brokers should meet? They all claims that they're STP but how we can verify that?

12. epicresearch

epicresearch Trader

yes its right on the basis of review or various parameter like free trial, client support, payment option or service package basis you can easily judge which one is best.

13. milornld

milornld Trader

Before choosing good broker check these things:

- Security
    - Transaction Costs
    - Deposit and Withdrawal
    - Trading Platform
    - Execution
    - Customer Service

14. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

How can I check these points if I didn't trade with a broker? But to trade with a broker I have to make sure they meet these criteria. Catch-22 in my view

15. williamdeep

williamdeep Trader

First things first. Always be sure that the broker is regulated, also be sure to read everything about their withdraw policy. Personally iv had a bad experience with 4xpremium. I started with a small investment of 5k$ and in a year an a half i was able to make 50k$. I wanted to withdraw 30k$ and i was told that i had to wait like 14 days to take my money home. I was pissed with them and i also had a fight with my account manager. i told him to piss off and since then i haven't recived any trading signals from them.
    Also be sure that the broker suits your goals and needs as much as possible.

Ulacan likes this.
  16. jellyeb

jellyeb Active Trader

Did you eventually get your profit or account is still on hold? It's really red flag about broker if they start to delay withdrawals, never happened with Hotforex though. But my largest withdrawal was 10K profit with deposit about 15K

17. williamdeep

williamdeep Trader

Well yee i got the money i requested, looks like it is a normal procedure to wait 14 days for a withdraw.

18. Csmit82

Csmit82 Trader

I think the market is changing all the time, you need to find a broker that has conditions and can match your stratgy requirements

19. starfinex

starfinex Trader

It's very simple nowadays to find legitimate forex broker from online. I think it will be the best option.

20. starfinex

starfinex Trader

Online is the best option nowadays. You can find legitimate forex broker from there.