How To Find A Good Broker?

AnandI

Trader
Jan 27, 2021
How To Find A Good Broker?
Choosing a broker is not easy.
When you start trading on Forex, one of your trading journey's essential parts is choosing a reliable broker. Finex is an Indonesian broker with a solid reputation and numerous awards. One of them is the "Best Forex Broker in Indonesia 2016", rewarded by Global Banking and Finance Review magazine.

• 👍
Reactions: Jerry_Ken

Jerry_Ken

Trader
Dec 11, 2020
Choosing a broker is not easy.
When you start trading on Forex, one of your trading journey's essential parts is choosing a reliable broker. Finex is an Indonesian broker with a solid reputation and numerous awards. One of them is the "Best Forex Broker in Indonesia 2016", rewarded by Global Banking and Finance Review magazine.
That sounds good. How are they with the spreads?

btseen

Banned
Jan 17, 2020
Regulation is the top priority for me, followed by good trading conditions such as narrow spreads,affordable commissions and quick withdrawals. Thats the reason I stick to brokers like fxview which fit my needs pretty well. Always make a checklist and see which broker fits your glove.

tiosey2011

Trader
Jun 10, 2021
Find out about ECN brokers that are based in developed countries.
And , Most ECN brokers have a demo account, see if it is possible to trade, how much is the commission cost or spreads...

HeavenLeighGill

Active Trader
Aug 5, 2021
You can always use online review sites like this one to see honest feedback from real users. However, we each have our own needs so some may think one broker is great while another may not. You have to determine what leverage you're looking for, what kind of assets you'd like to trade, etc. and compare options that offer everything you need. Deposits, withdrawals, and fees are also a big one because you don't want fees to eat up all your profits.